Gulf Shores Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Bunk Area, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 2-6)
Nov - Dec Special
$59.00 a night. Check calendar for days available.
Our condo was completely redecorated in 2012 and just freshly painted in 2014. Tile throughout the entire condo, no musty carpeting. Keyless entry lets you go directly to your condo no standing in line to check in.
Our condo is on the 3rd floor so you are able to park outside of your front door and walk right into your condo. No waiting for elevators. The complex has two covered levels of parking with the parking deck extending to the 3rd floor. The elevators or stairs are close to the unit so you can be at the pool and beach quickly. The best of both worlds. Plus a great view of the beach and pools.
Den opens complete view of the gulf and opens to the balcony. It has a 42' Flat Screen TV with DVD. Plenty of seating to watch TV at night. The master bedroom also opens to the balcony and has a pillow top king bed, flat screen TV/DVD. Master bath has full size jetted tub and separate stall shower. The bunk room is a private additional room with door and has a Flat Screen TV/DVD. It has a full/twin bunk bed. Second bath is directly across the hall. The balcony has a table that seats 6 with two lounge chairs for relaxing. This condo is perfect for a family with children or two couples.
A wonderful place for a vacation. Our condo has a perfect view of the gulf and overlooks the pools and hot tubs. The large indoor heated pool is great for winter vacations. Walk to numerous restaurants, shops and activities in Gulf Shores. This condo sleeps 6, so it is perfect for a family.
This condo has it all:
Professionally decorated and updated in 2012.
- Fabulous direct view of the Gulf's white sand beaches.
- Lighthouse is Gulf Shores' newest complex with all the amenities.
- Bunkroom (full/twin bed) allows for extra sleeping area. This room has a door for privacy.
- Hall bath located directly across from bunkroom.
- No need for elevators. You can park on same level and walk into the condo. 1st and 2nd floor parking is covered parking.
- 42' LED Flat Screen with DVD in Den; Flat screen TV's with DVD in Master bedroom and bunkroom.
- Kitchen is well supplied with small and large appliances. Anodized pots make cooking easier.
- Master bedroom has a king size pillow top mattress and has access to the balcony.
- Master bath has full size jetted tub and separate stall shower.
- Plenty of room on the balcony to watch the dolphins and enjoy your morning coffee.
- 24hr Management Company.
- Full washer and dryer located in condo.
- Pack and Play available for infants and toddlers.
Lighthouse Condo Amenities
- Two pools that overlook the Gulf; one has zero entry and fountains that the kids love.
- Large indoor heated pool for winter.
- Fitness room that overlooks the Gulf and sauna make staying in shape easier.
- Close to restaurants, shops and activities in Gulf Shores.
The owner of this condo strives to create a place that will make your vacation as special as possible. The condo is kept up to date and has those additional touches to create that cozy, relaxing atmosphere for those that want something exclusive. It has been recently decorated and newly furnished.
It is a wonderful place for a vacation and to spend quality time with family.
Keywords: Lighthouse Condominiums
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Linda D. Ceccanti
We have been visiting Gulf Shores for over 30 years. We finally decided to buy and make this condo special since we will be spending lots of time there. After renting condo's for years, we have tried to change the 'standard' condo amenities. We have great kitchenware for cooking and boast a full functionally kitchen for those that love to cook. There is plenty of room to entertain and relax at night. It is important to us that you enjoy your stay just as much as we do.
Linda D. Ceccanti purchased this condo in 2010