Beaufort Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 bedrooms , 2 full baths, sleeps 6
Nestled on tree shaded Sunset Lane, just 100 yards off of Front Street in the heart of the Historic District, this pet friendly, luxuriously appointed condominium has every possible convenience for your vacation adventure or group accommodations needs. You will be only three short blocks from the center of Beaufort's charming waterfront shopping and dining district.
Discount Golf Packages for Crystal Coast Golf Courses and Resorts and Multiple Property Group Rates available for Weddings, Reunions and Retreats!
97 Sunset Lane offers warm and comfortable accommodations to make your stay carefree and memorable.
#97 Sunset Lane Duplex: Features a large, fully equipped kitchen with comfortable seating for six. The sumptuous living room has a queen sized sleeper sofa and door that exits onto a raised deck with views of Gallant's Channel. The master bed room with king sized bed has a private bath and also a door leading to the deck. The second king sized bedroom has an adjoining full bath. The entire property is tastefully furnished and accented with lovely period antique reproductions and plush oriental style rugs.
features a large, fully equipped kitchen with comfortable seating for six. The sumptuous living room has a queen sized sleeper sofa and door that exits onto a raised deck with views of Gallants Channel.
The master bed room with king sized bed has a private bath and also a door leading to the deck. The second king sized bedroom has a full bath adjoining which also serves as a powder room. There is a laundry room as well that has a full sized washer and dryer.
The entire property is tastefully furnished and accented with lovely period antique reproductions and plush oriental style rugs. The fully equipped kitchen includes everything you need to prepare fine meals.
Attraction and Activities: In Beaufort:
* Unique Shops - Art, Pottery, Antiques, Clothing, Gourmet, Jewelery & Gifts
* Boardwalk Along the Yacht-Filled Marina
* Excellent restaurants - See Our Favorites Below
* The NC Maritime Museum - Fabulous & Free!
* Historic District Walking or English Double Decker Bus Tours
* Sightseeing or Dolphin Sighting Cruises & Sails
* Ferries to Carrot Island, Cape Lookout & Ocracoke
* Sailing, Surfing, Scuba, Snorkeling, Kayaking, Wind Surfing
* Bicycling & Walking the Waterfront, Historic District and Downtown
* Viewing the Wonderful Waterway Scenes and Exceptional Sunsets!
A Short Drive Away:
* Atlantic Beach - Pier & Surf Fishing, Sun, Ocean & Sand, Amusement Park, Put-Put Golf, Go Carts, Shopping & Dining
* Morehead City - Charter Fishing, Waterfront, Shopping & Dining
* Fort Macon State Park - Fascinating, Historic Fort Built Below Ground Level, Pier with Bathrooms & Beach Access
* NC Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores
* Cape Lookout National Seashore
- non smoking only
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- pets considered
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
Guestbook comments from the manager
A good beginning is so very important in a "promising" relationship. Our week-long stay at 97 Sunset Lane in beautiful Beaufort provided an almost unbelievable backdrop for just such a relationship. Not having seen the condo prior to our arrival, we breathed a combined sigh of relief that quickly turned into an instant feeling of being "at home". Actually "nestled" in the middle of this historic town, the warmth that "97" generates makes us imagine what it's like here on a crisp Fall day. Hum-m-m-m.
The linens, the well equipped kitchen, and nicely appointed bathrooms were all pluses.
Being so close to all 'the happenings' (Morehead, Atlantic Beach, the Maritime Museum, Cape Lookout (we did the climb!); the great shops on Front Street) was an added bonus.
We truly feel that we'll return to 97 Sunset Lane many times in the future - each time marking another milestone in this "promising" relationship.
Thanks Kathy (you were GREAT), Bill and Ellie. Thanks, too for returning the adapters we left behind!!!