Sunriver House Rental Photos and Description
Beautiful house, 5 Bedrooms + Loft, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 12-14)
IDEAL HOUSE for family vacations/reunions, office retreats, ski trips, girls/guys weekend get away…You name it!
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION…On 15th tee of Meadows Golf Course, 3 minute walk to new SHARC club, and 5 min bike ride to Village Mall, Country Store, and the Sunriver Lodge.
COMPLETELY REMODELED 2400 sq.ft, 3 story family home that sleeps 12+
• 4 large bedrooms w/ queen beds, flat screen TV/cable, large closets
• 5th bedroom w/ single bed
• 6th loft area with bunkbed
• Lodge-style interior
DECISIONS, DECISIONS, DECISIONS…Do you want to:
• Enjoy 1 of 3 decks…enjoy the peace and tranquility on the back deck next to the bike path and looking down 15th fairway of Meadows Golf Course, private deck with hot tub, front deck for planning your next activity or just watching deer walk by.
• Walk 3 mins and spend a day at the Sharc water park-- 10 FREE passes with house rental ($250/day savings) www.sunriversharc.com
• Enjoy over 30 miles of flat bike paths that Sunriver has to offer
• Biking, rafting, golf, skiing, tubing, walking, fishing, tennis, swimming, horse back riding, shopping or just doing nothing
• When the day is over, treat yourself to a relaxing hot tub in 8 person tub on private enclosed deck
• Settle into the loft area on 2 couches (1 hide-a-bed) and enjoy a movie on the 42” plasma flat screen TV…2nd floor loft overlooks living and dining rooms
• Enjoy conversation in very comfy living room warmed by a gas fireplace
• Cards/games on the custom built round dining room table w/ lazy susan
AMENITIES:...All you need to bring are your personal items
• ALL new furnishings/appliances…plenty of chairs, couches, and room for 4 families to relax and enjoy
• WIFI throughout house
• Gas fireplace
• Microwave, dishwasher, disposal, washer/dryer
• Fully stocked kitchen, bedrooms, and bathrooms (except food and personal items)
• Granite counter tops
• All linens supplied
• Large gas BBQ
• Brand new 8 person hot tub
• Kids play area on 3rd floor loft (stairs lead from 2nd floor to this secure area)
• Private locked garage for storing your skiis, rafts, bikes, clubs
• Once you unload the car, you wont need it again until you leave
This house is for families that want to pull into Sunriver for vacation, have all the necessary amenities with no hassles, and enjoy all that Sunriver has to offer. This is our family vacation house so we’ve made sure your ONLY disappointment will be having to leave and go back home. Our goal is to make sure when you leave, you have already booked your next unforgetable get away!
Keywords: Sunriver home, Free Sharc Passes, Sunriver house rental, family vacation rental, 5 Bedroom, Free nights, pole house, close in, ideal location, close to Sharc, discount nights.
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thank you so much! We just got home and had a great time! We loved your place and had a great Father's Day weekend! Thank you again!!
We grew up spending family vacations in Sunriver, both winter and summer. After moving to Seattle, we missed Central Oregon so much and weren't able to find anything in WA that was comparable. Thankfully my brother and sister in-law were thrilled to share in a vacation rental home that we could all enjoy as well has have guests that leave with great memories! You will talk directly to owners when you call…no 3rd party rental agency that has not stayed in the house.
We love being right on the 15th tee of the Meadows Golf Course with a 5 minute bike ride to the Village Mall and Sunriver Lodge. We are a 3 min walk to the newly opened SHARC - Sunriver's $18 million state of the art aquatic and recreation facility with indoor/outdoor pools, kids pool/play area, water slides, lazy river, bocce ball court, basketball, weight room, climbing rock, winter and summer tubing hills, and outdoor amphitheater all with-in a 3 minute walk from this house! Polehouse 19 is in excellent location to all Sunriver has to offer. Our family makes it a daily challenge to see a deer before we go to sleep at night (no one ever goes sleepless).
Sunriver Oregon truly has it all. Whether it is summer and you're looking for rafting/fishing down the Deschutes, golfing on one of 3 world class golf courses, swimming/playing in the resort pool, biking the 30 miles of paths or exploring hiking/biking at nearby lakes and mountains. In winter you can enjoy a 25 min drive or shuttle to the legendary Mt Bachelor ski resort, cross country and snow shoe in Sunriver, or simply cuddle up and enjoy friends, family, good book or warm indoors. We are at the hub of everything Central OR has to offer. Where else can you park your car at a beautiful vacation home, ride and play all day and not have to get in your car until you leave at the end of a very relaxing fun filled vacation. Polehouse 19 is it!