Casita de la Marina is a large three-bedroom/three-bathroom vacation condo located, on the Marina, in the Grand Marina Villas Complex at Paradise Village, Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico. Close enough to downtown Puerto Vallarta (only 25 minutes by taxi), for those seeking the city life, yet quiet enough for those pursuing a more private experience; Casita de la Marina has all the luxuries of a world-class vacation resort! From this corner unit, enjoy the beautiful views of the Marina and Sierra Madre Mountain Range, relax near the swimming pool, or take advantage of the Paradise Village amenities. It's a short walk to the pristine beaches of Banderas Bay, outstanding restaurants, and charming shops; featuring Mexican artisans. This comfortable vacation home includes: ceramic tile floors, a complete kitchen, marble bathrooms, and an over-sized, shaded balcony overlooking the pool area and Marina. The well-appointed rooms are furnished with handsome hand carved pieces from local craftsmen.
Take a taxi, water taxi or bus to Old Town and downtown Puerto Vallarta for a moonlight walk along the famous Malecon! Water slide or swim with the dolphins at nearby Sea Life Park! 24 hr. gated security with a shopping center within walking distance of the complex that includes: restaurants, deli, grocery store, bank/ATM, and medical facility.
For an additional nominal fee you have access to the following Paradise Village facilities: Beach Club, Sports Club, El Tigre Golf Course, Paradise Village Hotel Restaurants, Spa Palenque, Motorized Aquatics in the Marina, Concierge and Travel Agency.
The Paradise Village Hotel offers a variety of dinner 'theme nights' every night of the week. Details on these and other local activities are available in our informational binder located in the condo.
Testimonials from previous guests:
(1) 'Your Condo is Beautiful. Wonderful Deck - Great View - We felt like we were in a postcard. We had a wonderful time - hope to be able to come back again.'
(Ray - Joan & Family - Saskatoon, SK, Canada)
(2) 'We absolutely loved your home - it is clean, quiet,serene, beautifully decorated & cozy. We would love to come back again...'
(Lewis and Family - Saratoga & Petaluma, CA)
(3) 'This place is fabulous! We all had a fantastic time...'
(Melissa, Nicole, Candice, Dave - Chicago, IL)
(4) 'This truly is paradise! The condo is beautiful - hard to leave. We'll be back sooner than later!'
(Bill & Jinx - Corona del Mar, CA)
(5) 'Had to come back and will again and again. Your home in paradise is perfect for the soul and mind. Nuevo Vallarta as well as Puerto Vallarta have so much to offer and a new and wonderful experience each time. Thanks for sharing!'
(Karen and Dawn - Denver, Colorado)