San Diego Condo Rental Photos and Description
Extra Large 900 sq ft 1BD/1BA Luxury Condo
180 degree totally unobstructed views like this are hard to come by. Imagine yourself sitting at the dining table watching the action below you on Sail Bay; water-skiers, catamarans, sail boats, outrigger canoe teams, kite-surfers. Join the people on the boardwalk riding bikes, skating, jogging, or just strolling at leisure. Sip wine on the balcony as you watch the sunset over the ocean or walk around the bay ten minutes to the ocean to watch for the 'green flash.' At night you will see the two big paddle-wheel boats cruise right by your window, the lights of the strand across the bay and the moonlight reflecting off the water.
This Non-Smoking 1 bedroom condo also features a guest Queen Murphy bed that pulls down from the wall right in front of the sliding glass doors and you have the sensation that you are sleeping over the water. You wake up to the most incredible changing colors on the bay. Pelicans sitting on the buoys and egrets standing on the shore.
We go the extra mile for you: * The ocean and bay boardwalks are wonderful for bike riding so we provide beach cruiser bicycles for you... just like the ones you rode as a kid. No fancy gears, just a plain bike with a wide comfortable seat, high handlebars, kickstands, and back-peddle brakes. ASK us if this unit has AC!
* Relax on the balcony after a day of sightseeing and catch a San Diego Sunset. You will find everything you'd expect to have in a home away from home. If we don't have it, let us know and we'll get it!
* Henry's Organic Market and Trader Joe's are less than a mile away. Restaurants, bars, clubs and shops are plentiful in PB which gives you plenty of activities if you don't want to sit around. Everything you could need for your stay is within a 5 block radius... just park your car and enjoy the best of what San Diego has to offer. The ocean is 5 blocks to the west, with lifeguards, showers & toilets. You can also rent children's bikes with helmets (a California law) just down the street.
Location is key: All major San Diego points of interest are just minutes away including San Diego Airport, Sea World, San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park, La Jolla, historic Gaslamp District, Little Italy, Old Town, San Diego Harbor and Maritime Museums, Point Loma State Park, SeaPort Village & hundreds of restaurants. World-class golf courses, birding & other attractions abound San Diego area. Rentals available on Mission Bay/beach: sailboat, catamaran, jet-ski, canoes, bicycle, surfboard & skates. Belmont Park is just a few blocks away & features amusement park rides such as the 1920's lovingly restored wooden roller coaster & 'The Plunge', an Olympic size 1920's indoor swimming pool. Walks around the bay & watching the sunset on the beach or from your balcony are free! A little farther away is San Diego Wild Animal Park, LegoLand, the historic gold-mining town of Julian in the mountains (apple pie!) and the Anzo Borrego Desert State Park and Visitors Center.
Peace of Mind While you travel: * Why tie up a credit card with a security deposit when you could be using that money for your well deserved vacation? We offer optional Accidental Damage Insurance, in-lieu of a Security Deposit. When you include this insurance with your reservation, the cost & repair of covered accidental damage will be handled by us! Coverage: intentional damage to the vacation rental during your stay, up to $1,500, including things like carpet spills, furniture tears, broken lamps, & even pet damage in pet-friendly homes!
* Travel Insurance Available: Protect your vacation investment from unexpected events. Did you know that vacation insurance could cover you if: You or a loved one gets sick (even if they aren't traveling with you)? You need medical treatment while traveling? A blizzard or hurricane prevents you from starting your vacation or forces you to leave early? And much more. * Call us today at 1 (619) 940-4687 for more details or visit our website 'NancysVacationRentals' for more info.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
Why Nancy's Vacation Rentals chose San Diego
San Diego has so many great activities and is perfect for an active couple like us. To top it off, the city has the best year-round weather!