BEAUTIFUL 3 BEDROOM, 2 BATH PRIVATE HOME WALKING DISTANCE TO EL PASEO
Spacious 2500 SF Home in Desirable South Palm Desert location
• Major Pool & Patio Renovation – Salt Water, Pebble Finish, Swim System and Fire Pit
• Large Master Suite with King Bed and Sliding Doors to Pool & Patio
• Adjoining Master Bath with Walk-In Shower, 8-foot Vanity & Double Sinks
• Guest Bedroom with King Bed
• Guest Bedroom with Queen Bed
• Spacious Guest Bath with Dual Vanities & Sinks, Pedestal Tub with Shower
• Beautiful Fully-Equipped Kitchen with Stainless Appliances, Cherry Cabinetry and Stunning Slab Granite Countertops
• Family Room with 46” Plasma TV and Breakfast Area with Sliding Doors leading to Pool
• Large Formal Living / Dining Area
• Wi-Fi and Broadband Internet Access
• Spectacular Mountain Views
• Private Backyard with Covered Patio, Gas Grill and Large Pool – Perfect for Kids and Dogs
Want to spend your vacation in a beautiful home in a peaceful setting with unbeatable weather and no shortage of things to see or do? Then this is the place for you! In addition to its modern conveniences and tranquil setting, this vacation home is in a prime location. Walk to Starbucks on El Paseo for your morning latte. Take an evening stroll to The Daily Grill or Wolfgang Puck’s for dinner. If shopping is on your agenda, El Paseo has it all – from Gucci and St. John to Chico’s and Eileen Fisher. And don’t forget The Apple Store!
Golfers will find dozens of championship courses nearby with the Shadow Mountain Golf Course just a few blocks away. Into biking? There are miles and miles of bike trails – cruise all the way to La Quinta or ride along Hwy 74 up to the Santa Rosa/San Jacinto Mountain Visitor’s Center. Whether you prefer sightseeing, hiking or hanging out at the pool, it’s all here at your fingertips. Enjoy!
Keywords: Private Home, House with Pool, Palm Desert Home, Vacation Home, South Palm Desert Vacation Rental
Welcome! We’re Linda & Jeff – I’m a Minnesota native and Jeff grew up in the D.C. area. We met in San Diego through the personal ads in 1983 and have been together ever since.....We first visited the Coachella Valley in August '89 - the hottest month of the year. But the moment we saw the lush palms and mountains encircling the valley, we were hooked. It truly is a paradise – especially if you’re a golf enthusiast like Jeff.....We now own two homes in South Palm Desert and decided to put this one on the VRBO® site. We love everything about this home and think you will too!
LINDA HALL purchased this house in 2009
We love South Palm Desert because it has a small-town feel with all the amenities of a major metropolitan area – not to mention some of the most spectacular scenery on earth. This particular property is located in a quiet neighborhood with well-kept homes on large lots and no street lights – you can actually see the stars! Yet El Paseo with its world-class shops, galleries and restaurants is just down the street. Golf, tennis, theater, museums and much more are only minutes away. All this plus 354 days of sunshine a year!
Location, location, location! This house offers the best of both worlds – a great residential neighborhood just steps away from some of the best dining, retail and cultural amenities the world has to offer.
The house is wonderful! The photos on VRBO don't do it justice at all – I don't know why there aren't dozens of 5 star reviews! Everything was immaculate and in full working order. We so enjoyed the indoor and outdoor spaces, the lovely linens, the books to browse through, all the little touches at Verba Santa Drive. We loved our stay.