'Beautiful Prow Point now available for Exclusive Lease...
We're surrounded by great water on all sides.
One of the most sought after views on Lake Lanier, 'Prow Point' is now available for limited vacation rentals. The property sits on wide open views of Lake Lanier with beautiful *interrupted* vistas of the Chattahoochee River (no 'canal' views of 15 of your neighbor's docks).
Prow Point consists of three private lots comprising a single point lot with over three hundred feet of shoreline. Boathouse, grass to the water, and main log cabin are just some of the features of this lakeside getaway.
Designed as the personal getaway for a busy technology executive, this house has gone over a complete remodel and is professionally designed/furnished so that the inside view matches that of the outside. It is available to those with the same level of appreciation and care of the owner.
The upstairs features Large Great Room with Stone Fireplace, pub-dining area (w/ leaf to expand seating), large kitchen w/ very large granite topped kitchen bar, and a guest bedroom. There is also a laundry area and a bathroom.
The downstairs features the master bedroom suite and a third bedroom along with another bathroom. The patio is off the master bedroom, and has unbelievable views through the all glass doors as well as a new 6 person Hot Tub.
Two-story, covered, boat house has both a boat garage and an upper party deck that leads to absolutely gorgeous views. Boat house views are NOT of other boat houses buried in a cove like most 'views' on the lake.
Bring your boat or rent one from nearby Gainesville Marina...
- 2 Plasma TVs and a 52' Big Screen tv in the guest apt included.
- Hot Tub (6 Person)
- High Speed Broadband Internet (15Mb/s)! w/ Wireless Access Point
- Integrated Sound System on Upper Floor and Wraparound Deck w/ digital music support
- Professional Stainless Steel Appliances (All refrigerator/freezer combo is over 66' wide!). All New Appliances.
- Stackable Front Load Washer and Front Load Dryer (Everything including all appliances are top of the line and brand new)
- Boat House with Upper Party Deck. Boat House has lower 'boat' garage'.
- Large Stainless Steel Grill as well as a Portable Weber BBQ that can be used at the Boat House
- Wraparound Deck
- Fully-Furnished including Incredibly Comfy Maxwell Leather couch (from Restoration Hardware) in Great Room -- over 44' deep! Stocked with linens, cookware, utensils and everything else you'll need for a comfortable stay.
- Authentic cabin furniture from Anteks including cowhide dressers/bedroom furniture (pictures on Web site)
- 2 Wood Burning Fireplaces (one in the Great Room and one in the
- Central Heat Air Conditioning
- Indoor and outdoor speakers
- Full Stainless Steel Professional Kitchen w/ Granite Countertops and Huge Island Bar.
- Cooking Pots, Pans and Utensils provided
- Linens provided
- Stainless Professional Gas Grill (BBQ) on the Deck.
Two story covered boat house has both a boat garage and an upper party deck that leads to absolutely gorgeous views. Boat House views are NOT of other boat houses buried in a cove like most 'views' on the lake. Bring your boat or rent one from nearby Gainesville Marina...
Telephone and high speed wireless internet access available at no extra charge.
Holiday and Longer Term Rates available on request.
Separate Garage apartment is available for rentals in June, July, August and September for $150/night.
BR B Amenities: /B BR Hot Tub (6 Person), Fireplace, Phone, Air Conditioning, Large Screen TV, Digital Cable TV, Stereo, CD/DVD Player, Surround Sound System, Deck Speakers, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Cooking utensils provided, Linens provided, Washer, Dryer, Gas Grill (BBQ), No Smoking Inside.
BR B Activities: /B BR Hiking, Biking, Fishing, Wildlife Viewing, Shopping, Restaurants, Swimming, Boating, Sailing, Water-skiing, Jet Skiing and everything else you want to do on the lake.
BR B Area: /B BR Located in Gainesville, GA, which has no limit to the number of gourmet and 'chain' restaurant. Numerous delivery restaurants deliver to Prow Point and shopping is only minutes away. Boat Ramps, Parks, and close to GA 400 and I-985/85...
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Dec 1 2013 - Mar 31 2014
|Rates are subject to change. Holidays are charged at the high season rate. All major credit cards are accepted.|
Please e-mail us for special rates for December and January at the Lodge. It's the prettiest time of year to be up at Lanier. No water problems here.
Up to four nights (non-holiday) winter rate -- $1299
Up to seven nights (non-holiday) winter rate -- $1499
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.