FEATURED IN SOUTHERN LIVING SEPT 2007 AS ONE OF THE TOP TEN PREMIER LARGE RENTAL PROPERTIES IN THE SMOKY MOUNTAINS! WIRELESS DSL * TOP OF MOUNTAIN 360 VU OF SUNRISES, SUNSETS * PET FRIENDLY * LARGE OUTDOOR HOT TUB * ARCADE VIDEO GAME* MEGATOUCH SCREEN VIDEO GAME * POOL TABLE * LARGE STACKED STONE WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE * SURROUND SOUND 52' TV *OUTDOOR FIREPIT*SEPT, 2012, WONDERFUL NEW COMPLETELY PAVED ROADS ALL THE WAY TO THE LODGE!
Welcome to Tanasi Lodge - The premier location for gatherings of friends & families,as well as business retreats. Equipped with WIRELESS HIGHSPEED DSL through out the house for your company's immediate connectivity.
The spectacular unobstructed mountain top sunrises and sunsets over the Great Smoky Mts, and Wears Valley are enhanced with designer landscaping to include waterfalls, fountains,viewing areas, and an outdoor firepit!
Tanasi Lodge is located 10 min from Pigeon Forge high atop Hatcher Mt in Wears Valley, next to the Dreamcatcher Cabin, VRBO, #21458, which has 3 bedrooms, 2 lofts to sleep 14 if your group needs room in addition to the Lodge. View both sites on our personal website to see the 2 properties, for added photos interior, and from the mountaintop.
Tanasi Lodge is one of the most spectacular properties anywhere in the Great Smoky Mountains! It is the only eleven bedroom luxurious Mountain Top Lodge in Wears Valley, near Pigeon Forge, yet secluded and away from the crowd! Ten minutes from Pigeon Forge stop light #3 and also ten minutes to the back entrance of the Smoky Mountain National Park.
This elegant 'pet friendly' lodge is unsurpassed in luxury, privacy, unobstructed panoramic views of the Smoky Mountains, two mountain ranges, front and back, 11 huge bedrooms, 8 private jacuzzi baths, antiques, 2 designer gourmet kitchens, media rooms, surround sound, hottub, arcade video games, touch screen video games, pool table and much more!
'Tanasi,' the Cherokee word for Tennessee means 'the gathering place.' Tanasi Lodge is an incredible experience in solitude, space, vistas, and fellowship that will create life long memories. With unobstructed views both front and back,Tanasi Lodge offers spectacular settings unparalleled in the Great Smoky Mountains.
This 6,600 square foot Lodge was built and elegantly furnished for the purpose of offering families, businesses & large group gatherings the opportunity to experience what our native brothers and sisters loved and protected; the beauty and serenity of the mountains with the majesty of unobstructed sunrises and sunsets. Very few rentals have incredible views of BOTH the sunrises and sunsets!
Located atop Hatcher Mountain in Wears Valley, Tennessee, Tanasi Lodge is only seven miles from Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg in one direction, seven miles from Townsend, and 3 miles to the back entrance to the National Park. This location offers privacy and intimate accommodations within only a few minutes from the hustle and bustle of Pigeon Forge, Dollywood, and Gatlinburg with unbelievable mountain top views.
This elegant eleven (11) bedroom, eight (8) bath luxury high-end property is filled with antiques, and allows for the greatest of 'gatherings' while assuring the privacy of its occupants. There are eight king-size bed/bath suites, and two bedrooms with their own baths just down the halls. It comfortably sleeps 28. Tanasi Lodge is a custom-built property designed specifically for your ultimate vacation and business experience, and is being rented and operated by the owners.
There are three levels in this beautiful, Non-Smoking Lodge.
* Three bedrooms (one queen, one double, two super twin singles).
* One futon, and queen sleeper in the main room.
* Two bathrooms with shower tubs.
* Large great room media/game room,* Large 36 inch TV.
* Kitchen with island bar.
* Pool table, Arcade Legends Video Game, and 2nd MegaTouch Video game..
* Laundry room with four Duet washer/dryers.
* Access to hot tub and out door barbecue smoker grill, plus a second lar
Bob and Cindy Hosford own and manage the Dreamcatcher Cabin and Tanasi Lodge. We pay personal attention and add amenities both inside and outside the properties to provide extra touches not found when not personally managed. We are available full time to provide information on hiking trails, shopping, events, and some discount tickets. The grounds have beautiful flower beds. The most unique aspect of the cabin and lodge is that there is an incredible view of the mountains from both the front AND the rear of the houses.
This property is owned and managed by the couple who built it! It is like renting someone's home, not a cabin or lodge managed by a rental property! There is SO much more provided that you would never find in a home managed by a rental company! All cleaning supplies are provided, and not small packets! All paper towel, napkins, toilet paper, plastic trash bags, soap for kitchen, laundry, and bath! Also provided is a pantry with dry goods, and all major spices! Children enjoy the ground level video games, pool table and side yards, with adults enjoying the main and third floors with no noise interruption!
It is rare to find a property with incredible grounds, with waterfalls, fountains, beautiful flower beds, fire pits, play areas, on the top of a mountain! It is also very rare to find homes that are SO private, quiet, secluded, with INCREDIBLE views from both the front AND the back of the house! You can watch the sun rise from the front deck and see it set in the back! Amazing sunrises and sunsets, and SO private! To sit on the decks at night to see the beautiful moon, stars, and landscape lighting while hearing the waterfall is a soothing experience! To drink coffee in the morning and watch the humming birds is Great!
For Photos of Every Room, Baths, and Vistas, Please Go to Our Personal Website www.summitcabins.com
* Beautifully decorated Great Room.
* Four King suites (private baths) with Jacuzzi tubs and showers.
* 53 inch HDTV with VCR/DVD.
* Surround Sound Stereo with built-in speakers.
* Enormous wood burning fireplace, with gas log lighter.
* Full custom kitchen gourmet equipped with bar and ice maker.
* Dining table with seating for 12, game table seating for four, and bar with seating for four.
* Eight & Ten foot covered decks - front and back on three levels.
* Custom gas grill on deck.
* Four king bedrooms - with bath between the two bedrooms with Jacuzzi tub and shower.
* Two Large Designer Tile Bathrooms with Jacuzzi tubs and showers.
* Large sitting area with queen sofa sleeper overlooking the great room, with 20 foot full view glass windows front and back.
* Private balconies off bedrooms.
* Ten foot covered decks - front and back.
Ski: Additional Amenities:
* Wireless high speed DSL throughout the house
* Spectacular Waterfall in front and Fountain in back.
* Private outdoor hot tub.
* Outdoor smoker barbecue grill, second gas grill and fire pit.
* Adequate parking for up to ten (10) cars.
* Two Refrigerators - 25 cubic feet and 22 cubic feet.
* Two Kitchens.
* Double range microwave, separate drop in oven/cook top, oven, and microwave on lower level.
* All tile and hardwood floors.
* Two Satellite TV, VCR, and DVD, plus 3rd children's game TV.
Activities: (on site or nearby): Hiking, Rock Climbing, Spelunking, Biking, Golf, Fitness Center, Miniature Golf, Amusement Parks, Fishing, Hunting, Wildlife Viewing, Horseback Riding, Shopping, Restaurants, Live Theater, Cinemas, Museums, Sightseeing, Rafting, Downhill Skiing, Snowmobiling, Sledding.