|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Comfortably fits 12-14 people.
* 1st Floor - family room with a sofa, sauna, Jacuzzi hot tub, billiard and TV.
* 2nd Floor - kitchen, living room, 1 bedroom with a futon (sleeps 2), 1 bedroom with daybed (two twin mattresses).
* 3rd floor - loft. 1 bedroom with a queen-size bed (sleeps 2), 1 bedroom with daybed (two twin mattresses), 1 bedroom with a twin-size bed
Location and local attractions information: The house is located in a terrific private community with 3 pools, 3 lakes, 4 beaches, tennis courts, lakes and playgrounds.
* Just a short drive to the Jack Frost, Big Boulder and Camelback park.
* Short drive to horseback riding, paintball, white-water rafting, hiking and fishing.
Amenities: House amenities include:
Lighted Jacuzzi hot tub with 8 massage jets.
Large (7x7) Finnleo dry heat sauna which fits 10 adults.
Big-screen projection TV
Digital TV antenna
High-speed internet (wired/wireless).
Screened porch to spend the hot days and cool nights.
Huge deck enveloping half of the house.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
* Cleaning Fee $95
* Security deposit $300
* $25 per each vehicle (for the duration of the stay). Payable directly to the local community association when you arrive.
Regular Weekend - $750/weekend, $850/week
New Year's - $2,500
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.