Golden House Rental Photos and Description
House, 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10. Wonderfully secluded, no neighbours in sight
Harnett's Holiday Home
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- 2 queen beds, 2 double beds, queen hide-a-bed
- 6 person outdoor luxury hot tub
- WiFi internet
- 2 bathrooms, claw foot tub, shower
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Glorious view from the wrap around deck
- TV, satellite, DVD, stereo, BBQ, washer/dryer
- 20 minute drive from Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- Trampoline, treehouse, playhouse, swing
- Outdoor fire pit and wood
- Toboggan hill right off the deck
Uniquely secluded. Very few other properties in the Rocky Mountains will you find a combination of fantastic views and the complete privacy afforded by 10 acres of trees. This is a different experience from staying in a town or on the ski hill.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
About Robin Harnett
The Harnetts live in Calgary and Golden is our mountain playground. Our girls are aged 7, 3 and 1. In the winter we love to ski and in the summer you will often find us running around in the woods.
Robin Harnett purchased this house in 2000
Why Robin Harnett chose Golden
The Harnett's are an adventurous and active family, which is why we chose the Golden area for our holiday home. Surrounded by world famous mountain parks, the area offers unparalleled choice of activity and natural beauty.
What makes this house unique
The holiday home is uniquely secluded. Very few places in the Canadian Rockies offer holiday accommodation with such privacy. There are no other guests, no staff and no neighbours in sight. The views combined with a wonderful silence and seclusion will inspire you.