'Climb the mountains and get their good tidings.
Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees.
The winds will blow their own freshness into you...
while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.' ~ John Muir
Your arrival to ''The Crest' is a scenic and easy drive leading to a spacious and level parking area. A few steps from your car is the covered deck. Inside is a spacious living area flooded with natural light and beautiful and breathtaking views through multiple windows. Outside lie 12 private acres of nature for your enjoyment. 'The Crest' is located within walking distance to the beautiful Hebron Falls. Spend a few hours, spend a day relaxing on the large rocks lying in the cool, clear river water.
Experience 'The Crest'!
Experience 'solitude', not 'isolation.'
Your relaxing and regenerating vacation is off to a perfect start!
'Smoke-free' and 'pet friendly
MORE PICTURES AND INFORMATION: http://thecrestatwoodridge.shutterfly.com
'The Crest' at Woodridge: what to expect inside...: * VISIT: http://thecrestatwoodridge.shutterfly.com/
ACTIVITIES AND SPECIAL PLACES & EVENTS: Visit: http://exploreboonearea.com/Home/tabid/36/Default.aspx
* The house is situated on 12 private, pristine acres with great view of mountains and the valley below. 'The
Crest' and sleeps 6-8 comfortably in beds....no sofa beds.
* On the main floor, there are two bedrooms. (2 BR on main with 1 queen / 1 double) A spacious loft sleeps 2 twins. Game table in the loft for chess, checkers, cards and many family games are provided.
* 2.5 baths
* The kitchen is fully and well equipped. You should find equal to or better than normal home kitchens.
* Laundry room has a washer, dryer, utility tub, ironing board and iron, and room to work
* AC (rarely needed, but nice to have) / heat, gas fireplace for ambiance and heating.
* TV with DVD and VHS capabilities, including a substantial library of VHS & DVD movies.
'The Crest' is a peaceful place to rest and experience a major 'change- of-pace.' You can enjoy nature, and get away from the rush of your work week and feel recharged
'The Crest' at Woodridge: What to expect outside: 'The Crest' is a peaceful place to rest and experience a major 'change- of-pace.' You can enjoy nature, and get away from the rush of your work week and feel energized and revitalized.
* Large covered front and back porches.
* Rockers and porch swing.
* Picnic table and 6 chairs on the porch
* Gas grill and picnic table in yard.
* 12 acres of privacy and nature....walk on the beautiful private drive, or through the woods.
* The popular Hebron Falls and river is an exhilarating walk along a clear stream, boldly rushing through a field of
huge boulders. It's a great place to spend the day!
Activities in the area:
The Crest is located off of Old Turnpike road, on Woodridge Drive. Driving distance from 'The Crest' to Blowing Rock is 6.1 miles and 8.4 miles to Boone.
Ski: There are several ski areas located nearby.
Appalachian Ski slope is used by the locals. It is a smaller, family run resort. Consequently, it is especially great for families with smaller children to learn to ski.
Several locations for Skiing are nearby:
Appalachian Ski: 7.9 miles
Beech 19 miles
Sugar: 11.4 miles
Hawks Nest: 9.8 miles
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
Nov 25 2013 - Dec 20 2013
December / New Years
Dec 21 2013 - Jan 5 2014
|Cleaning||$100.00 + Tax|
|Pet Fee||$40.00 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$200.00|
|160.00 / Night
A monthly rental equates to 4 weeks.
Booking within 6 weeks: 100% payment is due at time of booking
Booking in advance of 6 weeks: 50% deposit required at the time of booking. Remainder is due 8 weeks prior to
$200.00 Security Deposit
$30.00 Pet fee / pet / week
$40.00 towels and linens
$100.00 cleaning (larger groups
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.