Southern Shores House Rental Photos and Description
6 Bedrooms, 6.1 Baths, Sleeps 14
Relax while "Dune Nuthin" at this wonderful vacation home located on quiet dead end street in family oriented Seacrest Village. Great for kids-- a quick walk to and from the beach with no roads to cross!! 50 Yards to beach access. Beach murals make you feel like you are at the beach all the time.
L1: 1 BR w/flat screen TV (wK), 1 bath (w/tub & shower), large recreation room w/ kitchenette area (sink, and extra refrigerator w/icemaker), and 72" CATV, DVD/VCR/VCP, w/home theatre, laundry room w/utility sink.
L2: 4 BR each w/flat screen TV (2 w/Q, 1 w/2 bunk sets-1 pyramid bunk, both w/trundle, 1 w/Ts), 4 baths (each w/tub & shower.)
L3: MBR (w/K; 1 bath w/ garden tub w/shower), flat screen TV. Kitchen/dining area; living room w/surround sound stereo system, home theater w/50" flat screen TV, powder room. Large screened porch w/picnic table & deck w/built-in benches.
- Beds: 2K, 2Q, 2T, 2 Bunk Sets w/trundle ea, 1 Pyramid bunk
- 14x30 PRIVATE POOL (May 15 - Oct 2) w/pool furniture (lounges/cocktail table w/chairs)
- Large HOT TUB
- 2 DWs, MW, breakfast bar
- Flat screen TVs w/built in DVDs in each BR & Family room.
- Blu Ray player in rec room area w/72" TV & Surround sound.
- Flat screen TV in family room on third floor w/DVD player.
- Wrap-around porch w/built in benches/rocking chairs
- Ceiling fans & skylights
- House is wired for stereo throughout, including outdoor areas
- Gas fireplace
- Sand toys, "boogie boards", beach chairs, utility wagon
- 4 bikes (bring your own helmets)
- 2 large enclosed outdoor showers.
- Several park-style grills surrounded by built-in benches & decking
- Basketball hoop
- Wireless internet
- Approximate distance to beach access: 50 yards
- KEYLESS ENTRY
- SHEETS & TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED.
- DOGS ALLOWED
- NO SMOKING
- Tennis Courts
- Playground w/basketball and soccer areas
- 2 Beach Parking Lots (Parking pass provided)
- DOGS ON THE BEACH: From May 15 to September 15 of each year, dogs are allowed on town beaches before 9 a.m. and after 6p.m. with a leash not to exceed ten (10) feet in length and must carry a scooping device. Leash laws enforced remainder of year
- non smoking only
- pets considered