We present our home in Ocean Grove as your own private 'B&B' - much more than merely a house for rent. Totally renovated in 2010 with ...
- Comfortable beds (3 queens, 1 full, and 2 twins)
- New comfortable sofas (4 in all) and recliners (2 of them)
- Private sink in every bedroom
- Custom designed bathrooms (3 in all)
- Wall-to-wall carpeting on 2nd and 3rd floors
- High capacity washer and dryer in the kitchen
- Kids' beach toys and boogie boards
- 4 flat screen HDTVs
- Gorgeous kitchen with granite and stainless appliances
- Dinnerware service for 16
Included in your rental:
- All linens, bedding, and towels
- All paper goods (napkins, toilet paper, etc.)
- 8 beach passes (would cost you about $35 each)
- Beach towels, blankets, umbrellas, and a cart
- Sand toys for the kids
- Weber BBQ (propane included)
...and much, much more.
Think of us as the newest old Victorian home in Ocean Grove! Come enjoy the look of another time combined with all of today's comforts and conveniences. We call our home in Ocean Grove 'Ocean View'; we have renovated and furnished it as our own home, and we would love to share it with you and your family.
Perfect for Multi-Family Gatherings: Each family (or generation) can have its own floor with bedrooms and their own full bathroom for privacy. The 3rd floor has 2 bedrooms (sleeps 4) and a full bath ... with a door at the bottom of the stairs for privacy. The 2nd floor has 3 bedrooms (sleeps 6) and another full custom bath. Put the kids to bed upstairs, then enjoy the porch, large screen TVs, patio, or just talk among friends or family.
Great for Family Time! Get everyone together on vacation:
- The Dining Room table seats 12+
- Backyard table seats 8+
- Weber BBQ (propane included!)
- 2 large screen TVs with DVD players downstairs (LR and Den)
- Wrap around porch with glider and chairs
Great for Private Time! Find some space to be alone:
- 2 large master bedrooms each with a flat screen TV
- 3rd floor has a door to set it apart
- 3rd floor bathroom has claw-foot tub and a custom shower
This is your vacation, not work, so we even provide:
- Paper goods (paper towels, toilet paper, napkins, tissues)
- Dish soap and dishwasher detergent
- Laundry detergent and dryer sheets
- Ample dishes, flatware, pots and pans, and serving pieces
- 8 beach chairs, umbrellas, and a beach cart
- 'B&B style' - all rooms fully made up ready for you to move in
Wonderful Ocean Grove: A wonderful small town of Victorian houses, cafes, ice cream parlors, and a slower family way of life from the 1800s. You'll find that same sentiment at Ocean View - along with a convection microwave, granite counters, custom tiled showers, recliners and other new furniture, comfortable beds with gorgeous high quality linens, recessed lighting and Venetian glass pendants, porch and patio furniture to enjoy the outside, a Weber BBQ, and much more.
Read on as we describe our home, the neighborhood, and locale surrounding Ocean View!
And please let us know if you have any questions.
Keywords: Ocean View, Porch, New, Modern, Victorian
We are two couples who love the beach and getting away from the daily grind. We found and created 'Ocean View', our second home in Ocean Grove, NJ, as a getaway close-to-home vacation spot for us. We share our house with guests who also enjoy the quiet, family beach community of Ocean Grove.
We were looking for a beach house when we came across a wonderful house in need of some tender loving care (meaning a thorough renovation). We didn't intend that kind of project, but we fell in love with the house!! We love what we have created and enjoy sharing our home with other families who love the beach, a quiet town, more beach, great restaurants, and more.
Do stuff. Or just relax. Eat out in one of a thousand restaurants nearby. Or cook in the brand new granite/stainless kitchen. Sleep comfortably in one of the 5 comfortably furnished bedrooms. Or get up early for a run on the boardwalk. Play tennis. Or go golfing. Catch some rays on the porch. Or go bowling or to the movies if it rains. Go to the outlet malls (if you must!). Or watch a game on one 4 high def TVs. invite your kids and their kids. Or enjoy the quiet by yourselves.
Lots of ways to just plain relax! And we provide 8 adult beach passes .... would cost you about $250 per week!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.