SPECIAL! Mid-week rental (Monday through Thursday) take 10% off published rate
Luxurious four bedroom plus game room, THREE full baths, sunroom/office, hot tub, spacious decks, master suite with Jacuzzi, 2nd bath with Jacuzzi, laundry, open kitchen with modern appliances, screened porch with gas grill, and fine furnishings throughout.
Great set-up for telecommuting if you can only manage a working vacation. Wireless satellite internet, keyboard/mouse, computer desk, and office chair in the private sunroom.
The property has private river beach access to the Shavers fork river and is engulfed in trees, adjacent to neighboring 30+ acres of privately-owned undeveloped and open fields, and situated just across the gravel road from the one-million acre Monongahela National Forest.
The house features a stone fireplace, teak floors, vaulted ceilings, natural wood-plank paneling, wireless internet, 2 televisions with DVD players, stereo, and an 8 person hot tub. The kids bedroom includes a 32' flatscreen TV, Wii entertainment system (games available), assorted board games, Hot Wheels track, toddler puzzles, cards, and 100's of other toys and games. The gameroome has a card table and chairs, dart board, and water toys. There are 30+ classic DVDs for various ages available for viewing.
This inviting house sleeps 10 people comfortably: Main-level MBR – Queen; Sunroom attached to MBR – Twin Pull-out (ideal for child); Sleeping Loft – Full; Downstairs Bedroom #1 – Queen; Downstairs Bedroom #2 - Full / Twin bunk-bed plus Twin trundle. The game room can accommodate cots if needed (available upon request).
For a cozy winter, fall or early spring visit, the house features a forced-air gas furnace, supplemental baseboard heat in downstairs bedrooms, and a wood-burning fireplace in the living room (a moderate amount of firewood is provided).
Pet friendly -- dogs only please, and no more than two dogs per reservation.
Owners provide all paper products, bathroom soap, and laundry/dish detergent. Personal toiletries are to be provided by Guests.
• This is a NON-SMOKING rental with steep penalties for violations
• Receipt of 50% of total cost is required to hold your reservation (only $100 if greater than 90 days before stay, remainder of 50% due 60 days before stay)
• Final 50% payment and damage deposit are due no later than 15 days before check-in.
• Cancelations: Greater than 60 days before stay full refund. Within 60 days payments you've made will be returned to you if the accommodations are re-rented for the period of your reservation (less cost of processing).
• Minimum durations apply -- see rate structure for details
• Sat-to-Sat rental between mid-June and Labor Day (see VRBO #360447 for summer weekend rental).
• All reservations are subject to availability; terms can change without notice until deposit is paid.
Damage deposit is $250 and is fully refundable within two weeks if rental agreement terms are met.
Keywords: Augusta Festival, Forest Festival, cabin, river, woods, Canaan, Showshoe, Timberline, Durbin and Greenbrier scenic railroad train, Polar Express, fishing, boating, kayaking, hiking, camping, Appalachian Mountains, Davis and Elkins College, D&E