|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
In a city like Rio, you won't spend time at home. Why to pay more for unnecessary space?! This bachelor apartment offers you enough comfort in the BEST LOCATION of Rio de Janeiro.
- ideal for two, fits up to four: one double bed and a sofa-bed
- fast wireless internet and cable TV
- well ventilated apartment, simply open the window! born in Finland and needs more? air conditioner and fans available
- silent and quiet, facing the building's backyard which is filled with trees and bushes
- laundry for free !!! washing machine is available
- refrigerator, microwave and every cooking utensils you need
- towels and bed linen included
MONTHLY RATE ONLY R$3,750
35yo engineer, living in Toronto, Canada. Speaks English, French and Spanish. Please be direct on your doubts and questions. Not a real estate professional, no time to lose. Thank you!
1. Better understanding of a foreign culture.
2. I'm direct, honest and transparent.
I lived there for a few years, before migrating. 3 main reasons: location, location, location! In a city like Rio de Janeiro, you don't want to spend time at home.
Marcelo was very helpful, courteous, and friendly. He patiently answered all of the questions that I had. It was very easy to deal with him. The apartment is only 2 blocks from the best beach in Rio: Ipanema Beach. There are several bus stops (including one in front of the building) where you can take the buses to the major tourist attractions. The supermarket, pharmacies, convenient stores, ATMs are all in the same block or in front of the building. The apartment has everything that you need, is very quiet, and pretty bright. If I go back again to Rio to live temporarily, I will definitely rent this apartment.
I stayed here with my partner and it was simple but perfect. The kitchen allowed us to prepare simple meals and laundry on site was a great little perk. It is a clean, quiet, cool refuge.
The beach is within walking distance (we went often), and transit to tourist attractions is fast, convenient and nearby. Ipanema is a lovely area- clean, quite and friendly and well worth a visit.
The price was in line with the area and Marcelo (the owner) was friendly and easy to work with. I would definitely return.
I had a great time in Ipanema and enjoyed my stay in the apartment; it had a fresh look with a practical kitchen and all appliances in good working order. The neighbourhood felt safe and had plenty of restaurant choices nearby for going out in the evenings. Recommend it!
The apartment was clean and conveniently located. I was glad that I chose this place. Since it is Ipanema, the beach and all the good hang out places are close by. Marcelo was also a good host to coordinate with. The best part about this place is accessibility and the cost you pay for it. I highly recommend it.
This apartment is all about location, the best of the best! Ipanema is certainly the nicest place in Rio, and the apartment is in the best area of the Ipanema.
(1) the very best neighbourhood, wealth and safe (away from the dubious division of Copacabana & Ipanema)
(2) two blocks from the beach (sunbathing, swimming & restaurants), four from the lake (jogging and sightseeing)
(3) a very good supermarket just across the street
(4) 15 min walk to the subway, taking you to the main daylight tourist attractions
(5) to the other side, two blocks to enter Leblon, a great district to go at night: restaurants, bars and clubs
(6) in front of H.Stern's (the famous Brazilian jewelry) headquarters and main store; also close to Amsterdam Sauer, Louis Vuitton and MontBlanc stores
What kind of tourist are you?
(1) Family, children and babies: Baixo Bebe beach in Leblon is 15 min walking distance
(2) Gay, lesbian etc: Posto 9 in Ipanema is also 15 min walking distance
(3) Single and hunting: You will find great nightclubs in Leblon, walking distance for the strong or a 2 min taxi drive.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 14 2015 - Apr 26 2015
13 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add C$12 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||C$400|
C$ Canadian Dollars (R$2.25, Dec/2014) shown by HomeAway for credit card system. (Sorry, I can't change it)
Deposit to HSBC (in Brazil or Canada)
Cash upon arrival (up to 50%).
Cleaning: C$40 (R$80) on short stays (15- days) or upon request.
Guests: 10% additional per person when there are more than two guests
Check-in/out on non regular hours: C$30 (R$60)
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.