* Spacious 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo with fabulous ocean views
* Upscale accommodations, turn-key fully equipped, professionally decorated.
* Walking distance to the beach, local markets, shopping, and restaurants
* Secured building, (2) elevators
* High Speed Wireless Internet!
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Awesome ocean breeze & (3) tropical ceiling fans
* Cable television, LCD Flat Screen TV ,DVD player.
* Queen-sized bed with 'Hotel Collection' bedding.
* Queen sized Hide-a-bed (top quality bedding)
* Beautiful tile floors & light carpet
* Tiled lanai with table and two chairs for whale watching and sunset viewing
* Assigned over-sized parking space (car+ moped?)
* Private outdoor pool with lounge chairs
* Laundry Facilities on property - very nice & clean
* Community BBQ grill
A scene right out of Coastal Living....
* Fine Linens
* Upscale design & appliances
* Location, Location, Location
Local Activities- in walking distance:
* Scuba/Snorkel Cruises
* Jet Skiing
* Surfing/Stand-up Paddle Boarding
* Deep Sea Fishing
* Dinner Cruises
* Kayak adventures
* Beach & swimming
* Local Farmer's Market
* Restaurants & Night Clubs
Keywords: VIEW! VIEW! VIEW!
Monika Scott's family has lived and operated a business in Kailua Kona since 1978. The famous family macadamia nut pie company 'Mac Pie' is well known among the islands, QVC and Homeshopping Network. The Kona Coast on the Big Island has been the favorite island location for our family since 1976!! Hope it will be your favorite place as well. Please visit the Mac Pie website to see family history and Macadamia Nut Pie Home - macpie dot com.
Since my initial visit to Hawaii in 1976, the Kona Coast has been my favorite destination! With the fabulous village atmosphere, and the world class scuba diving, sport fishing, Golf, and breathtaking scenery... the big island offers the most variety , the best weather, and awesome up to date convenience.
My Kona condo offers luxurious beautiful ocean views, heavenly bedding, prime location, walking distance to the hub of town, and such plush decor that I am content to hide-away for weeks!
Walk one block to World Famous Alii Drive and have coffee at an internet cafe, or an oceanfront breakfast. Take an after breakfast walk along Alii Drive and browse the shops and historical sites. Plan a morning or afternoon at the sandy beach by the pier on Alii Drive where you can rent paddle boards and other gear to play in the tropical waters. Plan a snorkel cruise that stops to let you swim by Dolphin pods, and view all the tropical life in Hawaii's beautiful ocean.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
Jan 1 2014 - Apr 30 2014
May 1 2014 - Sep 30 2014
|Refundable damage deposit||$200.00|
|$200 Booking/Security Deposit due at time of booking (Refundable at end of stay)
1st half of all rental fees due 60 days prior to stay
2nd half of all rental fees due 14 days prior to stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.