Kailua Kona Condo Rental Photos and Description
Spacious 1 Bdrm 1 Bath with Oceanview + Lanai
* Spacious 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo with fabulous ocean views
* Upscale accommodations, turn-key fully equipped, professionally decorated.
* Walking distance to the beach, local markets, shopping, and restaurants
* Secured building, (2) elevators
* High Speed Wireless Internet!
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Awesome ocean breeze & (3) tropical ceiling fans
* Cable television, LCD Flat Screen TV ,DVD player.
* Queen-sized bed with 'Hotel Collection' bedding.
* Queen sized Hide-a-bed (top quality bedding)
* Beautiful tile floors & light carpet
* Tiled lanai with table and two chairs for whale watching and sunset viewing
* Assigned over-sized parking space (car+ moped?)
* Private outdoor pool with lounge chairs
* Laundry Facilities on property - very nice & clean
* Community BBQ grill
A scene right out of Coastal Living....
* Fine Linens
* Upscale design & appliances
* Location, Location, Location
Local Activities- in walking distance:
* Scuba/Snorkel Cruises
* Jet Skiing
* Surfing/Stand-up Paddle Boarding
* Deep Sea Fishing
* Dinner Cruises
* Kayak adventures
* Beach & swimming
* Local Farmer's Market
* Restaurants & Night Clubs
Keywords: VIEW! VIEW! VIEW!
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- wheelchair accessible
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the owner
Just to let you know...we had the time of our lives! We absolutely loved everything about the property...everything was there and met our expectations Monika. It was great to meet your Mom as she is a wonderful generous lady. (fresh tuna and Chocolate Mac Pie). We bought and left a couple of beach chairs and a 26 of Margarita mix...hope Sheila enjoyed, tee hee!
Bye for now,
Karen & Gordon
Monika Scott's family has lived and operated a business in Kailua Kona since 1978. The famous family macadamia nut pie company 'Mac Pie' is well known among the islands, QVC and Homeshopping Network. The Kona Coast on the Big Island has been the favorite island location for our family since 1976!! Hope it will be your favorite place as well. Please visit the Mac Pie website to see family history and Macadamia Nut Pie Home - macpie dot com.
Since my initial visit to Hawaii in 1976, the Kona Coast has been my favorite destination! With the fabulous village atmosphere, and the world class scuba diving, sport fishing, Golf, and breathtaking scenery... the big island offers the most variety , the best weather, and awesome up to date convenience.
My Kona condo offers luxurious beautiful ocean views, heavenly bedding, prime location, walking distance to the hub of town, and such plush decor that I am content to hide-away for weeks!