Woodstock House Rental Photos and Description
One of a kind, 5 bedroom, 3 bath, breathtaking views, sleeps 9
RARELY AVAILABLE HOME:
2014-2015 Update: We added a Master Suite addition, and construction will be occurring during summer 2014. Available now only for fall travel, or for summer 2015!
• Five bedroom, 2 bath home, with spectacular lakeside views from a wall of windows in your gracious and comfortable living room.
• Gourmet kitchen with all appliances, dishwasher, microwave, center island and overhead skylight. Keurig coffee maker (we'll leave coffee pods for you)
• 20x14 living room with stone fireplace and comfortable furnishings. Not too fancy, just right.
• King sized bed in MBR, plus three guest rooms (two with queen beds, one with twin over full bunk bed) and den with additional sleeping room.
• High-speed and wireless internet access.
• Children's playroom with climbing wall, toys and T.V.
• Perennial gardens surrounding bluestone patio for backyard barbeque.
• New screened porch with skylights, for relaxing and dining.
• Full linens and towels, included. Maytag washer/dryer
• You will love this home like we do! It's stunningly beautiful, relaxing, not fancy, and very clean like your mother would keep it!
• Remote feeling in home and yard (you cannot see any neighbors, just lake and woods) yet convenient to village of Woodstock and only 5 miles from the NYS Thruway!
• Full central air conditioning, not window units. Multi-zone heating.
SWIMMING POOL IS HEATED. This helps you enjoy swimming during the mountain summers. The pool is closed during the fall and winter months.
And did we mention the view? We did? Yes, it really is that wonderful - you have to see it in person.
• 90 miles north of the George Washington Bridge in NYC.
• Best possible location - 5 minutes from the NYS Thruway -between Kingston and Woodstock.
• Miles of hiking/biking trails off the backyard.
• Barbeque grill on patio. Picnic on the deck!
• Heated outdoor swimming pool and oversized deck – perfect for summer picnics. Enjoy the lakeside view while you swim.
• Kids’ playroom downstairs with indoor rock climbing wall and 45” plasma screen television; stereo surround.
• Just seven minutes to Woodstock – we’ll be happy to recommend our favorite restaurants to you! Great gourmet dining surrounds this house just minutes in all directions.
• Nearby towns include Woodstock (theater, shopping, dining), Saugerties (HITS equestrian horse shows, antique stores, indoor skating rink and dining), Phoenicia (shops, tubing and hiking) and Kingston (10 minutes from movie theaters and Target/Wal-mart). Woodstock Film Festival, Festival of the Voice, Maverick Concert Series, and more. Belleayre Mountain (25 miles), Hunter Mountain and Windham Mountain are best nearby skiing.
This is a special retreat has previously been rarely available for rental. Non-Smoking home. A well-behaved dog or cat is welcome for an additional pet fee.
Note: The driveway and front yard to this home is near the road, but you cannot see your neighbors from any room in the house or from the pool or backyard. No boating or swimming is allowed on this reservoir - so it is very secluded and private for you. We like our weekends serene and peaceful: the only t.v. is a 45' plasma t.v. with basic cable in the basement playroom, but upstairs has wireless internet and stereo. Cell phone reception is fine for ATT & Verizon service!
- pets considered
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
About Sandra Cohen
We are a family of four who dearly loves this vacation home.
Why Sandra Cohen chose Woodstock
Truly unique, 5 bedroom luxury Catskill home. The spectacular view from the living room and master bedroom will take your breath away. Lakeside yoga or massage, anyone? We love the mountain lifestyle in the Woodstock area: hiking, biking and horseback riding. Plus, within a 10 minute drive there are many terrific restaurants for sophisticated yet casual dining.