- You can now rent this property in conjunction with “Decked Out Dwelling” to accommodate up to 12 guests! Separate rentals also available.
- Features a roof-top patio with a propane BBQ and lovely gazebo with a dining table for 4 and its own set of unbreakable dishes, glasses and the obligatory wine glasses.
- Two flat screen TV’s, wireless Internet, fully-equipped efficiency kitchen give you all the creature comforts of home.
- The comfy living room offers a queen sofa-bed to expand sleeping occupancy to 4.
- The Casita also offers a small yard with a nice front porch, and secure parking for one vehicle.
Our stay at Casita Vista could not have been better. The house was very clean and organized and was well stocked with towels and even beach chairs. It is in a perfect location as it is close to the beach but in a quiet residential area. It would be good for couples and even a small family as there is a sofa bed that is even bigger than the actual bed. While there is a deposit, it is reimbursed and sent to your home after you check out in a very timely manner (mine arrived about four days later). I will definitely rent from them again as I enjoyed the experience.
Lovely accommodation, perfect for a couple. Very comfortable, nicely decorated and furnished, and a great layout. It's in a really peaceful location (had some of the best nights sleep in ages!), but still just minutes walk to the amazing beach, or the lively Garnet Avenue for shops, bars and restaurants. I couldn't recommend this place enough, and definitely want to go back in the future!
Be sure to visit our world-famous San Diego Zoo, too!