: Moruya Airport
: Bingie Point
: Moruya Golf Course
Things to do at Bingie
• Swim or boogie board at a choice of five close by beaches in Eurobodalla National Park
• Laze on a banana lounge on the deck with your favourite book
• Walk the Bingie Dreaming track
• Rock fish or snorkel at Mullimburra
• Sit on the deck and watch the sunset with a glass of something lovely
• Fly a kite on a gusty day at the beach
• Hire a kayak or fishing boat at Tuross Lakes
• Check out the farm fresh produce at Moruya Markets every Saturday morning
• Watch the kangaroos on the front lawn and in neighbouring paddocks
• Fish from the banks of the Bodalla River
• Explore the villages of Mogo, Tilba Tilba and Bodalla
• Rock hopping at Bingie Point – heaps of crabs and rock pools and the whales swim past in September/October.
• Cycle along coastal bike tracks
• Play board games in front of the fire.
• Watch the butcher birds, magpies, kookaburras, rosellas and sea eagles
• Have a snooze
• Play a round of golf at Moruya, Narooma or Tuross Heads links.