|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
*** WALK-IN/WALK-OUT CONDO ***
Beautifully updated two bedroom, two bath, 1000 square foot condo located in the gated community of Pointe Royale Resort. Pointe Royale is conveniently located on State Highway 165 in Branson, Missouri which is 3 miles from the shows and attractions on Hwy 76. Easy access to Silver Dollar City, Lake Taneycomo, Table Rock Lake, Fish hatchery, State Park Marina, shows, restaurants and shopping places such as The Landing, outlet Malls and Department stores.
* Master bedroom has a king-size bed, private bath with jetted tub, cable TV, and access to the patio.
* The second bedroom has a queen-size bed and cable TV.
* Open living and dining rooms walks out to patio.
* The living room is equipped with a queen size sleeper sofa and cable TV.
* The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to prepare a gourmet meal. The dining table seats four with additional seating for three at the kitchen counter.
* Full size washer & dryer and ironing accessories in the utility room, completes the feeling of being home.
* Towels and linens are included.
* Park right in front of the building.
Pointe Royale sits on beautiful Lake Taneycomo, which provides some of the best fly-fishing in the state of Missouri. Pointe Royale is a short drive to the State Park Marina on Tablerock Lake which offers jet skis, boat rental, scuba diving, guided fishing trips, skiing, tubing and parasailing.
POINTE ROYALE AMENITIES:
* Gated community
* An 18-Hole PGA golf course and Pro shop(complete renovation April 2009).
* 3 swimming pools (2 outdoor pools and one indoor pool heated year round.
* Tennis courts
* Hot tub
* Workout room
* Private access to Wilderness Hiking Trails
* Lake side park with barbeque grills, children playground
* New $3.5 million dollar clubhouse with a restaurant and lounge
* Access to Wi-Fi at the Clubhouse
* 24 hour security, Conference Center, Business Communications Center
Sorry, NO pets & NO smoking.
We live in the Kansas City area and we love going down to Branson. We have been going to Branson since our 5 grown children were small. There is so much to do there, that every time we go, it's like a new and different experience. It's so beautiful and peaceful there. We like sharing our condo, so that others can enjoy the area as well. It's very rewarding when our guests share their experiences with us.
The Owner purchased this condo in 2010
We love the view of the golf course and the stream in the back yard, the ducks that like to play in the stream and eat bread crumbs we throw to them. The amenities are great with the gated community, indoor & outdoor pools, picnic and playground area with trail leading to fly fishing area on Lake Taneycomo. We like the fact that we are centrally located in the middle of everything fun to do.
Pointe Royale is located on a beautiful golf course. There is a restaurant at the entrance and another restaurant in the Resort at the club house. Located at the club house is a fitness room, basketball court, tennis court, indoor and outdoor pools.
Thank you so very much! We've found a new place to hang our hats on
vacation. We had more than enough room for the four of us and we will definitely let family & friends that come down know about your home!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Our condo is centrally located in Branson. We are only a couple
miles from State Park Marina where you can find boat rental,
Jet skis, paddle boats, & canoes. Also close to the Marina Is a swim beach. A mile from our condo is Tablerock Lake Dam with the Fish Hatchery, and ability to Fly Fish. We are about 8 miles to
Silver Dollar City and 3 miles to 76 Hwy the center of attractions, shows, slides, go carts shopping etc.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 1 2014 - Dec 31 2014
2 night minimum stay
|Exit cleaning fee||$60|
Holidays: 3 night minimum
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.