Mannering Hideaway is a stylish 1 bedroom apartment nestled in a very quiet part of glorious Lake Macquarie. The home is beautifully situated for you to take advantage all that Lake Macquarie and the Central Coast have to offer.
Just 90 minutes from Sydney CBD and 50 minutes from the start of the F3 freeway, you are well placed for a perfect mid week escape, a romantic getaway or a great place to catch up with friends.
The best feature of the property is the large undercover BBQ/Entertainment area with outdoor setting where you can relax, entertain or cook on the outdoor BBQ.
There is a small boat ramp 100m from the property suitable for launching a kayak or tinnie and a large boat ramp with a jetty, fenced sea pool, and BBQ facilities just minutes away.
Sleeping up to 4 adults and 1 child, this apartment has a queen bed with a queen sofa bed and single sofa bed in the loungeroom. There is a shower, kitchen with microwave & hotplates and living/entertainment area.
Large undercover BBQ/Entertainment area
8 seater outdoor setting
5 burner hooded BBQ
Linen and towels supplied
Fully self-contained kitchen including ; cooking utensils, cutlery and crockery
Electric cooktop and oven
Refrigerator with freezer
38' Full HD Digital LCD TV
DVD Player with a selection of DVDs
4 seat dining table
Laundry with Washing Machine and Dryer
Uncovered & Covered Clothes Lines
Ironing Board & Iron
1 x Queen Bed
1 x Queen Sofa Bed in Loungeroom
1 x Single Sofa Bed (suitable for child only)
Within a short walking distance there is a Bakery, Butchers, Post Office, Newsagent, Cafe, Takeaway Food Shop, Bottle Shop, Chemist, Doctors, Beautician & Convenience Store.
If you need something that is not available in Mannering Park:
* Morisset Shopping Centre; Woolworths Supermarket & 10 specialty shops (10 minutes drive)
*Budgewoi Shopping Centre; Coles Supermarket, Banks, Bakery, Cafes and other speciality shops (15 minute drive)
* Lake Haven Shopping Centre; Coles, Kmart Best & Less, Harvey Norman and specialty shops(15 minute drive)
* Tuggerah Westfields; Coles, Woolworths, Big W, Target, Cinema and specialty shops (20 minute drive)
Thanks for a great weekend stay! We found it comfortable and totally cool even on a very hot day. Lach
Mannering Park spans the boarder of the beautiful Central Coast and Lake Macquarie, so experience the best that these two regions have to offer.
Lake Macquarie is Australia’s largest inland saltwater lake and conveniently located to beautiful secluded and patrolled beaches.
A fantastic playground for boating, kayaking, water sports or just a quiet stroll around the lake. It is the perfect environment for a family holiday, mid week escape, romantic getaway or a place to catch up with friends. If you prefer a day at the beach there are beautiful beaches only a 15 minute drive away. Lake Munmorah State Conservation Area with beautiful beaches and coastal walking trails (10 minute drive) - For more details see http://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/munmorah-state-conservation-area
* Hunter valley and Vineyards (40 minute drive)
* Doyalson RSL club (5 minutes drive or you may book a place on their free courtesy bus)
* Lake Haven and Morisset shopping centres (10-15 minutes drive)
* Morisset Mega Markets (7 minutes drive) more than 200 stalls open every Saturday & Sunday 8.30am - 4.30pm Caves Beach & Swansea (25 minute drive)
* Newcastle City Centre, city beaches and entertainment (45 minutes drive).
Other attractions include Golfing, Lake Cruises, Water Activities, Galleries, Museums, Scenic Walks, Horse Riding, Shopping, Markets & Tours. For further details contact Lake Macquarie Tourism at http://www.visitlakemac.com.au/ or Central Coast Tourism at http://www.visitcentralcoast.com.au/
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
Rates are for 2 Adults. Addtional $10.00 p.p per night
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (AUD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.