Luxury Beach Front Condo, Resort Life Style, on 15th floor with views of the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal from every room. Fully furnished tile through-out split bedroom plan with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, sleeps 5. The perfect place for your vacation!!!!
From the lounge chairs on the balcony sip your morning coffee while watching the sun rise and end your day with spectacular sunsets and city lights.
Our unit is tastefully furnished with all comforts.
• Tile flooring throughout
• Master Bedroom: King size bed, TV – European style closet
• 2nd bedroom: TV, Queen size bed plus twin bed,
• Living Room: 50' LCD HDTV with HBO and DVD Player, leather sofa and chair, desk.
• Kitchen: Granite counter top, wood cabinets, Stainless steel appliances (Range, Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave); Small appliances include: Oven, Toaster, Coffee maker, Tea pot, blender, fully equipped.
• All linens provided
• Front Load Washer and Dryer inside the unit.
• Tiled balcony with lounge chairs and table
• WIFI High Speed Internet
Non smoking unit & No pets allowed.
Building amenities include:
-Covered outdoor veranda & seating area
-Private security access directly to beach
-Exclusive Tennis court
- Private ocean front Fitness Centre with separate men and women locker rooms
-24 hour Security
- Garage Cover Parking close to elevators and Valet service
Built in 2002, this complex offers you 5 star hotel luxury & more......except the price!
2080 Ocean Drive is on the Atlantic Ocean in Hallandale Beach, just
north of the multi-million dollar homes of Golden Beach.
The location is minutes from world class shopping at Aventura Mall and Bal Harbour
as well as Gulfstream Park Casino and race track. Close to great golf, world famous South
Beach night life, fantastic Cafe's and jazz clubs, and a vast selection of restaurants yet distant enough to fully enjoy relaxing by the water, away from it all.
Downtown Miami and South Beach are but 20-30
Just 15 minutes from the Fort Lauderdale Airport, Port Everglades and the Hollywood Amtrak and Tri-Rail train station and 20 minutes away from Miami International Airport.