Beautiful home with designer-made interiors
Submitted: August 14, 2012
Stayed: February 2010
I was more than satisfied with the condition of the vacation rental.
I was very happy with the location.
The vacation rental was spotless.
The property manager was very helpful.
Overall, I recommend this vacation rental.
Sea Ranch is a community with design guidelines such that all homes must blend in the nature - i.e. have gray unpainted wood on the outside. However, on the inside, Sea Watch looked nothing else short of luxurious! The interiors were as if pulled out of Architectural Digest: very stylish, highly spacious, with utmost class.
The hot tub was sized for about 6 adults and offered privacy, as well as a fantastic place to admire the thousands of stars - there is no light pollution at Sea Ranch.
1. The Internet didn't work, not even if you hooked directly into the cable modem.
2. How is one to operate the gas fireplace? Controls were not readily visible and we couldn't find a manual. Tip: there may be a thermostat for the fireplace on the wall by the door.
3. The boiler can only fill the bathroom jacuzzi if you leave only hot water running (that water will quickly get colder and will end up being just warm enough). If you need to turn the hot water on or up, the hot water heater is on the deck by the door.
4. Would be nice and very cheap for the property owners to leave trash bags.
5. The ice dispenser in the fridge didn't work but I fixed it by pulling it out, adjusting a lever behind it, then pulling it back in.
Overall, Sea Watch makes for a great stay, the check-in process was smooth, and check-out was as easy as leaving the welcome packet inside the house and locking the door. We'll certainly come back to Sea Watch!
Helpful votes: 1/1
Did you find this review helpful?