Lake living at its best! Our luxurious home is admired by many who stroll by. Its unmatched character and charm are evident from the very first glance. Once inside you will feel right at home enjoying the comfort and luxury of this 4,000 square feet vacation home.
Our home is located just 4 houses away from the Lake’s shore and 20 minutes from Yosemite National Park. It is within a short distance walk to the quaint Bass Lake Village, where you will find shops, restaurants, and the Village Grocery Store. During the summer there is a weekly Wednesday night Famer’s Market in the Village as well.
Bass Lake is known for water-sports fun! During the summer your can bring your own toys or rent just about anything, from personal watercraft to boats. For the winter lovers, our home is 40 miles from Badger Pass ski area which is especially known for cross-country skiing through Yosemite with extraordinary views.
There is a private boat slip to use upon request.
Here are some of our Home’s Highlights:
• Outdoor Living - 2000 square feet of Quartzite Patios and Decks (3 Separate Areas)
• Comfortable Outside Furniture for Dining and Relaxing
• Kitchen with Granite Countertops and the latest Stainless Steel Appliances
• Hardwood Floors in all Main Living Areas and Master Bedroom. Travertine in Bathrooms.
• Large Master Bedroom with Fireplace and Cozy Sitting Area
• Lavish Master Bathroom with Large Jacuzzi Tub and Huge Walk-In Closet
• Family Room with Flat Screen TV and Separate Sun Room and Den (Large TV also in the Den)
• Three Fireplaces (Two Gas/One Wood Burning – Wood Provided)
• 4 Large Bedrooms & 4 Full Bathrooms (Travertine Slab Counters)
• Game Room with Pool Table, Game Table, TV Area with couch/chairs, and beds to sleep 5
• Luxurious Beds with Quality Linens
• Every Bedroom has its own TV
• DVD, CD Player, Cable TV, Wireless Internet, and iPod Hookup
All Linens, Bath Towels, Beach Towels, Paper Products & Soaps are provided! Just bring your clothes and food!
Overall, our Lake House is truly stunning. It will offer you an idyllic setting that will be difficult to leave.
**OUR BASS LAKE HOUSE IS IN A RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBORHOOD (BASS LAKE ESTATES). MOST OF OUR NEIGHBORS ARE FULL-TIME RESIDENTS. WHILE SOME OF THE HOUSES AT BASS LAKE ARE SUITABLE FOR LARGE PARTY-TYPE GATHERINGS, OUR HOUSE IS SUITED MORE FOR FAMILY GROUPS DESIRING A RELAXING VACATION IN A QUIET RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBORHOOD**
(Consider our Adorable Bass Lake Cottage to combine with this Home for larger parties or it can be rented alone for smaller parties. See the 'All My Rental Listings' Link below to view VRBO #317604)
The Reviews below are quoted directly from our Guest Book.
Keywords: Lake House
"We had the best time at your house. My family especially like the living room, where we gathered to play Clue, Cranium, and a 1000 piece puzzle that we didn't finish :). At the lake we went to Ducey's for dinner and lunch a couple of times and rented two boats! We went to Mariposa Grove, Curry Village to watch a movie, and sightseeing. The house was perfect for our group. We plan to come again."
We are a family of 6. Our children (3 boys and 1 girl) range from the ages of 18 to 26 years. We have been going to Bass Lake since the children were born. In fact, my husband's family had a house at Bass Lake when he was a child. So, we have always considered Bass Lake a special place and is always our favorite destination. We enjoy the fun boating activities, as well as the peacefulness of the winter at the lake.
Our home was completed in 2006, and we were able to save all but two of the beautiful mature trees on our lot when we built it. So, the house feels like it's been there among the trees for a long time. The trees at Bass Lake, if you haven't yet seen them, are amazing and add to the Lake's beauty. Looking up at night through the trees you can see a sky full of brilliant stars.
We have an annual tradition - at Thanksgiving our family gather at our Lake House for a feast (literally, since my brother is a chef). It is an wonderful place for quality family time.