Lake Havasu City House Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedroom, 2 Bath
You will Love this spacious & sparkling clean two bedroom vacation home with new pool! Beautifully & completely furnished with two large master suites & split floor plan for privacy. Full access to the 2 car garage, large living room + entertainment center with TV/VCR & DVD. All linens included & full size kitchen with all cooking needs. You'll enjoy watching the sunset over the mountains & lake from the back covered patio. Propane BBQ & patio set for outdoor dining. Only 6 min drive to the London Bridge & located just 4 min from popular Windsor Beach & launch ramp. Plenty of secure/gated parking for boats & wave-runners. Sleeps 6 adults & up to 8 (with children).
* TWO King beds & one queen sofa bed (plus 2 twin Aerobeds)
* Closet in master bedroom is 7' X 10' & can be used as 3rd BR for kids. Carpeted w/ light on wall. Air beds provided.
* Plenty of room to park boats or wave runners
* 'Things to Do in Havasu' guide helps you enjoy your stay!
* 4 minute drive to Windsor Beach & launch ramp
* Sunset, mountain & lake view from back patio
* Wall mount hair dryers in each bath
* All linens, pots/pans, iron, blender, coffee pot, etc
* 49' LCD TV, stereo & DVD player (w/large DVD collection)
* Cable 50' HDTV with 150+ channels in each bedroom & living room + unlimited FREE movies via NetFlix!
* Phone for local/calling card calls & WiFi (optional)
* If you are looking for a great place to vacation with your friends or family members...this is it!
* Visit the London Bridge shopping & tourist area
* Located close to popular Windsor Beach park & boat ramp
* Boat tours of Lake Havasu & the London Bridge
* Boat & bus tours to Laughlin casinos & shows
* Ten minute boat ride across lake to Indian casinos
* Year-round activities scheduled around the London Bridge
* Waverunner & boat rentals nearby
* Golfing, fishing, waterskiing and parasailing too
* 5 min to movie theaters & an indoor waterpark for the kids
* Nearby parks on beach w/volleyball, grassy area & BBQ pits
* Two minute drive to Walmart & Food City market
* About 1 hr drive to Laughlin casinos & shows
* Two hour drive to Las Vegas & 3 1/2 hr drive to Grand Canyon
* Many restaurants (and dancing) overlooking the Bridge
* Enjoy a romantic stroll over the bridge at night - Lake Havasu City is a romantic place!
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
About Cyndi Myatt
I've been helping vacationers plan their vacations to Lake Havasu for 14 years. My staff and I work diligently to provide you with the highly maintained, well equipped and VERY clean accommodations. We also provided our renters with lists of boat rentals, marinas, restaurants and 'Things to Do in Lake Havasu' guide. You will feel at 'home' in each of our homes since we add all the special touches that renters tell us that they appreciate. View our other homes at HavasuHideaways com. Look forward to speaking with you today!
Cyndi Myatt purchased this house in 2001
Guestbook comments from the owner
"We had a really great time at Lake Havasu. The pool was wonderful--such a great treat after a day on the lake. If you ever need a customer reference, we would be happy to let anyone know what a great place your 2 bedroom w/pool is. We'll be sure to tell all of our friends & family."