Kootenay Cottage Rental Photos and Description
Cottage, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
The recently built Japanese inspired 1-bedroom holiday home is located on an acreage in beautiful uphill Kaslo approx. 30 minute walk by scenic river trail to downtown. The modern home is completely self contained with a kitchen, laundry room, living room, bedroom with a queen bed and combination bath. There are views to the Purcell Mountains from a covered porch.
Holiday Home Features:
* Washer and dryer in a separate room.
* Combination bath with washlette.
* Fully equipped custom cedar kitchen with dish washer and modern appliances.
* Queensize bed.
* Front deck with a view of the Purcell Mountains.
Please see our slideshow! http://ppl.ug/MDQCD1IqwlY/
- pets considered
- children welcome
- non smoking only
About Karl Dietz
Your Host: Karl Dietz outdoor enthusiast and Biologist who has been living in the Kootenays since the 1980's. Enjoys trekking in Nepal and making visits to Asia, Cuba and Mexico with his family.
Karl Dietz purchased this cottage in 2010
Why Karl Dietz chose Kootenay
- Views of the Purcell Mountains in Upper Kaslo. - Close to Kaslo by foot or car.
- Please see our slideshow! http://ppl.ug/MDQCD1IqwlY/
What makes this cottage unique
- 30 minute walk by scenic river trail to downtown Kaslo. - Quiet self-contained modern holiday home. - Modern holiday home.