Luxury 3 bedroom, 3-bathroom Resort Home with breathtaking views of Mount Mansfield
• Totally rebuilt and redecorated in Fall 2010 with new kitchen, bathrooms, granite counters, berber carpeted flooring, Vermont art and superior finishing,
• Two wood burning fireplaces,
• A large living room fireplace, across from an open kitchen and dining areas, with its sliding doors to a large patio equipped with brand new patio furniture (table, umbrella and 6 chairs),
• Each of three bedrooms has its own bathroom, LCD or TV, telephone and alarm clock AM/FM radio
• The open concept living room has a 55' LED TV with a Bose home theatre system, CD, DVD and AM/FM as well as a VHS player.
• Wireless and wired high speed Internet at no charge,
• Tastefully decorated with upscale art and touches,
• Brand new appliances throughout the Resort Home including washer and dryer.
• Bedding in this Resort Home have been upgraded and include duvet for your comfort,
• Master bedroom suite, has a king size bed, walk in closets, wood burning fireplace, wrap around widows facing mount Mansfield and tennis courts, granite master bathroom with a large Jacuzzi and a dry sauna (in winter), bidet and electric shades, great views, a brand new high definition 47” LCD TV , telephone and iHOME alarm clock radio,
• The other second floor bedroom en suite, has two twin beds, its own private granite bathroom, large LCD TV/DVD, telephone and alarm clock AM/FM radio,
• Ground level bedroom en suite has a king size bed, its own private granite bathroom, large LCD TV, DVD, telephone and alarm clock AM/FM radio, Sitting area,
• A well equipped kitchen and dining area. Kitchen with bar and stools opens to a cozy living and dining room - with breathtaking views of the slopes. Kitchen is superbly appointed and equipped with a modern stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffeemaker, toaster and much more -all the comforts of home,
• A great deck - off the dining area, with amazing views of the slopes, equipped with recently acquired patio furniture (table, umbrella and 6 chairs),
• Overlooking the Tennis courts, only steps away from the Topnotch Spa and pool if you elect to use them (fees may apply) or many other attractions , hiking, great Stow dining, and more,
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
|Discounts: 3 nights or more: $550 Nightly|
|Check, Major Credit Cards|
|Fees And Taxes||
Cleaning Fee - $150
VT Meals and Lodging Tax - 10%
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.