Manistee House Rental Photos and Description
Kingman's Reef Private Beachfront Home 2 BR/2 BA
Just South of Manistee, West Michigan, 20 miles North of Ludington
Accommodations: Home, 2 bedrooms & pull out sofa bed, 2 full baths (sleeps 6)
Overview: Enjoy the best of both Up North woods and the scenic beauty of our sandy Lake Michigan beach. Our home is situated on a wonderfully forested 1.5 acre property and sits on a low bluff overlooking Lake Michigan, with 100 feet of our privately owned beach. Our unique completely cedar home sits extremely close to the lake with unparalleled views of Lake Michigan from the cathedral ceiling great room, kitchen, screened in porch as well as from the master bedroom. Our home has been extensively renovated this year and features absolutely beautiful new furniture and pillow top beds.
Gourmet Kitchen: Fully equipped and completely remodeled gourmet kitchen has wonderful lake views and includes the latest in stainless steel appliances with walk-in pantry/laundry room.
Interior Description: • Great Room & New Game Room: Both have cathedral ceilings and huge glass expanse overlooking Lake Michigan. Breathtaking views.
• Sun Porch: Features Lloyd Flanders Wicker Furniture.
• Bedrooms: Master bedroom offers queen-sized Westin Heavenly Pillow Top Bed. Spectacular views of Lake Michigan. Guest room, with its own private full bath, features two pillow top double beds, TV and its own gorgeous wooded views. Great Room offers comfortable queen-sized sleeper sofa.
• Deck: 14 by 42 feet step down deck.
Amenities: Wicker and Rattan furniture throughout, incredible patio furniture, benches and seating areas throughout property, teak furniture at beach & at fire pit, hammock, gas grill, PlayStation2, new large flat panel plasma TV, DVD player, VCR, stereo, CD player, cable television (3 tvs), high speed internet, MAC laptop computer, telephone with free long distance service, full kitchen, microwave, dishwasher, gas cook stove/electric oven, all cooking/eating utensils, washer/dryer, central heating and air conditioning, sun porch, walk-in pantry/laundry. All linens & bath towels included.
Activities: • Watch for the bald eagle, hummingbirds, swans and butterflies that all frequent our beach.
• Explore the City of Manistee with its historic buildings, Victorian homes, river walk, marina facility and two beaches.
• Visit area lighthouses in Manistee, Point Betsie, Ludington & Frankfurt.
• Hike, bike and explore nearby Manistee National Forest & the Lake Bluff Audubon Society.
• Canoe and kayak the Manistee and Pine Rivers.
• Great shopping, restaurants and ice cream shops.
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
About Sandy Chapman
My name is Sandy for a reason! I live at the beach from sunrise to sunset!!
Sandy Chapman purchased this house in 2005
Why Sandy Chapman chose Manistee
We searched for 6 years before we found this property. We chose this home for its spectacular views of Lake Michigan, its close proximity to the water's edge, and for the five mile, uninhabited, pristine, curvy beach. It doesn't get any better than this!