Just South of Manistee, West Michigan, 20 miles North of Ludington
Accommodations: Home, 2 bedrooms & pull out sofa bed, 2 full baths (sleeps 6)
Overview: Enjoy the best of both Up North woods and the scenic beauty of our sandy Lake Michigan beach. Our home is situated on a wonderfully forested 1.5 acre property and sits on a low bluff overlooking Lake Michigan, with 100 feet of our privately owned beach. Our unique completely cedar home sits extremely close to the lake with unparalleled views of Lake Michigan from the cathedral ceiling great room, kitchen, screened in porch as well as from the master bedroom. Our home has been extensively renovated this year and features absolutely beautiful new furniture and pillow top beds.
Gourmet Kitchen: Fully equipped and completely remodeled gourmet kitchen has wonderful lake views and includes the latest in stainless steel appliances with walk-in pantry/laundry room.
Interior Description: • Great Room & New Game Room: Both have cathedral ceilings and huge glass expanse overlooking Lake Michigan. Breathtaking views.
• Sun Porch: Features Lloyd Flanders Wicker Furniture.
• Bedrooms: Master bedroom offers queen-sized Westin Heavenly Pillow Top Bed. Spectacular views of Lake Michigan. Guest room, with its own private full bath, features two pillow top double beds, TV and its own gorgeous wooded views. Great Room offers comfortable queen-sized sleeper sofa.
• Deck: 14 by 42 feet step down deck.
Amenities: Wicker and Rattan furniture throughout, incredible patio furniture, benches and seating areas throughout property, teak furniture at beach & at fire pit, hammock, gas grill, PlayStation2, new large flat panel plasma TV, DVD player, VCR, stereo, CD player, cable television (3 tvs), high speed internet, MAC laptop computer, telephone with free long distance service, full kitchen, microwave, dishwasher, gas cook stove/electric oven, all cooking/eating utensils, washer/dryer, central heating and air conditioning, sun porch, walk-in pantry/laundry. All linens & bath towels included.
Activities: • Watch for the bald eagle, hummingbirds, swans and butterflies that all frequent our beach.
• Explore the City of Manistee with its historic buildings, Victorian homes, river walk, marina facility and two beaches.
• Visit area lighthouses in Manistee, Point Betsie, Ludington & Frankfurt.
• Hike, bike and explore nearby Manistee National Forest & the Lake Bluff Audubon Society.
• Canoe and kayak the Manistee and Pine Rivers.
• Great shopping, restaurants and ice cream shops.
Property is beachfront property located directly on Lake Michigan. Manistee is only a few miles away which has restaurants, the historic Ramsdell Theatre for plays and performances, ice cream parlors, many shops, cafes, art gallery, fine wine shop, grocery stores, massage therapists, yoga studio and organic grocery store. Nearby are world class golf courses, a casino, Mac Wood Dune Rides, Sleeping Bear Dunes, National and State Parks, Nordhouse Dunes, and many hiking & biking trails.
Other Activities: Dune Rides (20 min. away) & Michigan Adventure Park (approx. 1 1/2 hours away)
Golf: Golf courses include Arcadia Bluffs, Manistee National, Hearthland, County Highlands.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website: