Sun Peaks Chalet Rental Photos and Description
Chalet, 3 Bedrooms + Loft + Den, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 10 adults)
This beautifully decorated three bedroom chalet offers stunning views of Tod Mountain, and overlooks the fourth hole of the golf course. This chalet offers a fully equipped kitchen, dining table, wide open living room space, fireplace, balcony with barbeque, a games room with pool table and dart board, plus lots of toys and games for the children. The chalet sleeps up to ten adults (12 including children) with a pull out sofa bed in both the loft and the games room.
Ski in access from Mt. Morrisey directly across the road. Located on Mountain View Drive, this chalet is a short drive into the village centre or guests may choose to take the complimentary shuttle bus in the winter or walk the valley trail.
Chalet features include:
* log, stone and hardwood floor interior features
* new and clean contemporary furnishings
* vaulted ceilings with floor to ceiling windows
* sleeps 10 people - 2 queen beds, 2 bunk beds, 2 fold out couches
* sleeping areas include master bedroom with queen bed, bedroom with queen bed, bedroom with 2 X single bunk beds, loft with fold out couch, basement room with fold out couch
* large comfortable couch in front of flagstone gas fireplace and TV
* plasma TV with digital cable
* stereo and DVD player
* high-speed, wireless, internet, printer
* patio with outdoor table and seating and stainless steel BBQ
* pool table and dart board
* stainless steel appliances
* cappuccino machine and coffee grinder
* current DVD, games & CD collection
* portable baby crib, highchair and baby gates (upon request)
* large washer and dryer
* solar shades
Note: no hot tub at this chalet. Swimming and hot tub available at Sun Peaks Sports Centre.
Additional photos of the chalet can be emailed.
Please contact us if you are interested in long term rental.
Keywords: Ski House, Vacation Home, Mountain Home
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About The Owner
We purchased this newly built home in 2006 after a wonderful family vacation to Sun Peaks in 2005 during which we feel in love with Sun Peaks and realized how much we missed British Columbia. We had lived in nearby in Kamloops and learned to ski at Tod Mountain as children. We love Sun Peaks - the skiing, summer in the mountains and the quiet village . With our young children we enjoy as much time as we can in the mountains. Enjoy your stay in our family vacation home!
The Owner purchased this chalet in 2006