Cape Coral Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
Location: off Beach Parkway (a few minutes from the Cape Coral bridge), 35 minutes from the Fort Myers (SW Florida International) airport, adjacent to Jaycee Park on the Caloosahatchee River, also located on a 200 foot wide canal
Accommodations: condo in a friendly 18-unit complex, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (sleeps 4-6)
A must see professionally renovated (spring and summer 2010) 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom 1296 square foot ground-floor condo unit with luxurious travertine tile throughout, brand new stainless steel appliances, equipment and furniture. This 200-foot wide canal can be seen from the living room, dining room, kitchen, lanai and master bedroom areas and for those who would like to rent a boat or bring their own, a dock and boat slip for each condo unit is provided. Another plus: direct park access to beautiful Jaycee Park for those morning or evening walks along the Caloosahatchee River. Condo amenities also include a heated pool, barbecue facilities (steps away) and high speed wireless internet and digital cable.
House rental amenities:
- Raised ceiling, recessed lighting, granite counter tops, granite-topped island and kitchen bar, cherry wood cabinets, and stainless steel Maytag appliances (36” fridge with full french doors, over the range microwave, slide-in glass-top range and dishwasher)
- Fully stocked with new utensils, coffee maker, toaster, blender, non-stick cookware
- Across from the kitchen bar, three 30” bar stools provide an additional eating and/or visiting area
Living/Dining Room Area:
- Matching leather sofa and chair with coordinated coffee table and end tables, lamps and other decor.
- The entertainment center includes a 50-inch HD plasma TV connected to digital cable, with home theater sound system including Blu ray disk and a five speaker sound system.
- The dining room area is outfitted with modern bamboo wicker style glass topped table with four matching padded chairs.
- King bed, matching side tables and lamps and media dresser.
- 42-inch plasma HD TV outfitted with basic cable.
- Large walk-in closet, and full private bathroom with dual vanities, toilet and shower stall.
- Second bedroom: a comfortable Queen-sized Murphy bed, computer desk, full closet and numerous wood cabinets (next to the second bathroom which includes a full-sized tub and shower).
- Large entrance room includes a Queen-sized sleeper sofa and three large bar stools next to the kitchen bar.
- Screened lanai can be accessed from patio doors off the living room, master bedroom or outside step toward the dock (fully equipped with comfortable furniture that includes a settee, 2 chairs, side table and coffee table).
- Electric hurricane shutters
- Covered parking to keep your car out of the direct sun with direct locker access for golf storage and other large items (sorry no RV parking allowed)
- Heated pool area just steps away from the condo with barbecue facilities.
- All bed linen, bath towels and beach towels provided.
- Washer and dryer within condo next to the kitchen
Sorry, no pets or smoking (including lanai area)
Our condo association limits renting to four times per year. As a result of this, we prefer to rent for 3 months during the January to March period.
Boating, Fishing – The condo provides sailboat access to the river, just around the corner, and the Gulf of Mexico. Several nearby businesses provide boat rental and charter services or bring your own boat, canoe or kayak
Walking – The condo is next to Jaycee Park alongside the Caloosahatchee River and which provides beautiful walking paths.
Shopping and Entertainment - The condo is close to downtown Cape Coral with restaurants, shopping and bars and across the bridge from Fort Myers.
Sightseeing - The condo is within a few minutes of the Cape Coral public beach and pier.
Sanibel and Captiva Island, and Fort Myers Beach are within approximately a 15-minute drive.
Golfing – There are numerous public par 72 golf courses within 15 miles of the condo.
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
About The Owner
We hope to use this condo when it is not rented and in the future when we are both retired.
The Owner purchased this condo in 2010
Why The Owner chose Cape Coral
We wanted a place on the gulf side of Florida in a safe friendly environment. We were fortunate to find this property with access to the canal and river right next to Jaycee Park. Cape Coral is also right next to Fort Myers for extended shopping and entertainment possibilities and international airport.