West Tremont Cottage Rental Photos and Description
Cottage, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, Sleep 3-4 w/1 queen & 2 twins
Along with my husband and family, we invite you to share our home on Mount Desert Island which is the home of Acadia National Park. Seaside Cottages share a 7 acre property with 500 feet of bold granite and stone beach shoreline between Mitchell and Duck Cove directly on Blue Hill Bay in the coastal village of West Tremont. The setting provides a southwesterly exposure with beautiful sunsets.
Our location is private, decidedly un-commercial yet convenient to the facilities of surrounding towns. You can get to parts of the Acadia National Park within 10 minutes and to Bar Harbor within 30 minutes.
Aldernest Cottage is an affordable option for the visitor looking for a quiet and private setting.
Aldernest Den is the first floor of a cottage adjoining our home overlooking Blue Hill Bay. The rocky shore of Blue Hill Bay is just a short walk across the lawn. You can have your coffee in the morning sitting on the rocks while you enjoy our quiet, peaceful setting. When you get here, you will know that this is your new home away from home.
Rent one or two apartments. For sure, this is the ideal vacation rental for one or two families traveling together.
You will find our rates competitive and the setting uncomparable. Come, relax and enjoy the quiet with us.
NEWLY RENOVATED Upstairs unit also available. Contact owner for photos and availability of this 2 bedroom/1 bath unit.
Wireless internet connection
Living room and dining area
Fully equipped kitchen
Bathroom with shower
Washer and dryer
1) We rent by the week Saturday to Saturday.
2) A deposit is required within 7 days to hold your reservation. Refund of deposits can only be made if we are successful in re-renting the entire period.
3) Each apartment accommodates four people comfortably. There is one queen size bed and two twins. We count children, including infants, as part of the total occupancy.
4) The Aldernest Cottage is smoke-free. Smoking is not permitted inside at any time.
5) Pillows and blankets are amply provided. We ask tenants to provide their own bed, bath and kitchen linens. We do have the option of an additional $50.00 fee if you can not do so.
6) We have found that many of our returning tenants are allergic to pet so we have regrettably have concluded we can not accommodate any pets.
7) Our rental rates are subject to Maine State Lodging Tax of 8%.
Keywords: Ground floor unit, 2 bedroom, living room/dining room, bath, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with washer/dryer.
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only