Welcome to the Pine Ridge Villa in Orlando, Florida! This is a spacious and quiet 7-bedroom house with private pool that sleeps 14! The luxury house is situated in a private residential suburb just 10 minutes from Disney World.
With over 4000 sq. ft and brand new furniture, this beautiful villa is specially designed to accommodate big families and caters to all ages.
Our beautiful Villa comprises of:
- 3 Master bedrooms suites (king-size beds with new mattresses)
- 3 Twin bedrooms (2 twin beds in each room)
- 1 Queen bedroom
- 3 full bathrooms upstairs, 1.5 baths downstairs
- All bedrooms are clean and well maintained and comes with fresh linens on the beds, plenty of fresh towels, and soap/shampoo in the bathrooms.
- Living room comes with LCD TV and a full sofa set (including two sleep sofas for more guests)
Other amenities include:
- Family room and living room w/ brand new LCD TV and luxury sofa & loveseat
- Fully-equipped kitchen, includes breakfast table
- Formal dining room
- Game room with ping pong and pool table
- Large, private heated pool with underwater lighting for lovely night swims (includes child safety fence)
Professional house cleaning services are employed to completely clean the villa before every new visitor begins their stay.
A professional onsite management company is there for you, day or night, ready to help. With this service plus direct contact with us, you are bound to have a happy stay.
You're in a very family friendly neighborhood with beautiful surroundings in a private, gated community. You are also conveniently located to plenty of restaurants, shopping, and attractions nearby.
We highly recommend having a car during your stay. Parking is readily available.
Again, we look forward to welcoming you to Orlando Disney Pine Ridge Villa. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have.
We hope you have a wonderful and enjoyable vacation in sunny Florida!
Keywords: Vacation, House, Villa, Disney
We had a great time in Florida and at your house. It was very spacious and the heated pool was awesome. We also loved how comfortable the beds were, we have stayed in Florida a half a dozen times and your beds were the most comfortable of them all. That alone makes your house worth renting again, nothing worse then a nice bed with cheap mattresses. Also I would like to tell you that your management company is the best I've ever dealt with Annette and Mark are great they reacted quickly to any issues and did everything they could to please us. Good people. Hope to rent from you again in the future.
My husband and I are considered snowbirds - we love our springs and fall seasons on the east coast but flock to Florida in the harsh winters. We have one daughter in graduate school. We're passionate about helping others and would love to host your family in our vacation home.
We love Florida and always treasure the memories of our visits to Disney World when our daughter was younger. Now, we'd like to help others build these same memories in our vacation home.
Convenience to Disney World and other major Orlando attractions.