Located just 14 miles from historic downtown Charleston, on Kiawah's East Beach, our premier Windswept Villa (AKA the 'Mariah') is just steps away from the Atlantic Ocean (you can hear the surf from your bedroom), and within a short walking distance to the Night Heron Park, The Sanctuary hotel, shopping and restaurants.
Our premier end unit Windswept offers ocean views throughout the villa - with a real emphasis on luxurious comfort... professionally decorated with custom drapery, designer furniture and colors, original artwork and granite counter tops throughout. Step out onto the living room balcony and enjoy the ocean view and refreshing sea breezes.
The suite includes a huge master bathroom (double vanity, an over-sized tub and separate shower), a separate private reading area (this also overlooks the ocean) and a large walk-in closet.
Downstairs, in the 'Mariah' second bedroom there are two twins. Each bed is complete with pillow-top mattresses, Egyptian-cotton sheets, feather pillows, feather comforters and a duvet covers. Twin Aero beds are available for additional sleeping - we find these to be more comfortable and more versatile than sleeper sofas. The living room and both bedrooms feature TV/DVD/VCR’s.
This villa is also fully furnished with original artwork, hand-woven wool rugs, washer/dryer, utensils, pots & pans, new appliances; CD player (filled with CD's) and high-speed Internet access (just bring your laptop and USB cable).
We own and manage 13 of the finest villas on Kiawah:
- 5BR Duneside, Swimming Pool, Oceanfront, Oceanview Villa
- 3BR Mariners Watch Oceanfront, Oceanviews (direct ocean access)
- 3BR Windswept Oceanfront Penthouse (incredible views!)
- 2BR Windswept Direct Oceanfront, Incredible Oceanviews Villa
- (2) 2BR Windswept Oceanfront, Oceanview Villas
- (2) 2BR Shipwatch Oceanfront, Oceanview Villas
- 1BR/2BA Windswept Oceanfront, Oceanview Villa
- 1BR Shipwatch Villa, Sweeping Oceanviews
- 1BR Beachside, Wooded-View Seascape, 30-Sec Walk to Beach
- (2) 1BR Beachside, Wooded-View Mariners Watch, 30-Sec to Beach
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
* The 'Mariah' accommodates up to 6 people.
Kiawah Island has it all for a family or golf vacation.
Beach: Swim in the calm waters of the Atlantic or simply stroll Kiawah’s incredible 10-mile long unspoiled beach from one end to the other even at high tide. Watch the seagulls fly overhead and the pelican dive for their dinner while the dolphin play in the water and the shrimp boats troll in the distance. Bring your fishing pole and try your luck at surf fishing.
Biking, Hiking and Wildlife Viewing: Kiawah has over 30 miles of safe, paved paths which meander through woods and past lagoons.
Tennis: Kiawah was rated America's #1 Tennis Resort by Tennis Magazine.
Night Heron Park – This wonderful park offers soccer fields, basketball courts, a Nature Center, Kamp Kiawah for Kids, Cookouts, Ice Cream Socials, horse back riding available at