Stunning Cow Hollow Home
This lovely Cow Hollow Family Home offers comfortable modern living and panoramic San Francisco Bay views from three levels. Situated on a tree-lined street and within walking distance to Chestnut, Union and Fillmore Streets shops and restaurants.
Originally built in 1898 the home was completely remodeled by the current owners in 2007. Thoughtfully remodeled with attention to details, the four levels provide an abundance of living space with its four bedrooms, media room, play room, gourmet kitchen, living room, dining room, office, five bathrooms and two 1/2 bathrooms, front and back gardens, and two decks.
Other features include:
+ all new systems ground to roof
+ three working wood burning fireplaces
+ laundry room on 3rd floor bedroom level
+ large family oriented backyard including hot tub and basketball hoop
+ interior and exterior audio video system with three surround sound media systems
+ gated front garden
Convenient to many Bay Area sights:
- Walking distance to the Exploratorium and Golden Gate Bridge.
- Short car ride or public transportation to Fisherman's Wharf, Ferry Building, Union Square, Museum of Modern Art, California Academy of Sciences, Palace of the Legion of Honor, the de Young Museum, and Bay Area Discovery Museum.
- Approximately one to one and a half hour car ride to Napa Valley, Sonoma Valley, Stinson Beach, and Palo Alto (Stanford University).
- Sport teams are easily accessible: Giants, 49ers, Raiders, Warriors, As, etc.
Great location for a family that wants to see San Francisco and the great Bay Area.
Keywords: edwardian, family home, house, single family home, view home, beautiful house, beautiful home, mint condition, elegant, pacific heights, cow hollow
We live in this home and happen to be on vacation during this time.
Close to great restaurants (Terzo, Rose's Cafe, Tacolicious, A16, De La Rossa, La Canasta (take out only), Betelnut, Garibaldi's) Close to great nightlife (Tipsy Pig, Balboa Cafe, Matrix) Close to gourmet shopping for great meals (Farmers Market in Fort Mason, Real Foods Market, Whole Foods)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$89.00|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.