Sandwich Cottage Rental Photos and Description
MB Down, 2BR's Up, kitchen
· 2 story, 1,700 sq. ft. white clapboard, built in the 1790s and fully restored. Original hard wood floors, period door hinges and latches.
Handicap accessible. (Note: Manual wheerchair only,.
· Master bedroom with Queen bed down. Two private bedrooms up; twin beds in one, standard double the other.
· Large, airy second floor sleeping dorm, one single, one double bed. Upstairs in all Knotty Pine
· Two working wood fireplaces of brick (firewood supplied).
· Large sunroom overlooking river with great view of lake.
· Covered rear entry.
· Walk-in closets for all bedrooms.
· Full bath for master bedroom, roll in shower. One full bath upstairs with shower.
· Cabin with laundry tub, washer. dryer and shower.
· Barn with work bench, garden tools firewood storage.
· Dock and boat house on lake stores canoe, sunfish and fishing gear.
Ramped deck with furniture, grill.
· Off-road parking
Walking distance: Fishing for perch, pickerel and bluegills in the lake.
· Deer and loon watching by canoe.
· Swimming from nearby beach or from cottage property boat dock.
Sailing on Sunfish.
Short to medium drives in State: Shopping in quaint towns.
· Antique stores abound in the area.
White Mountain National Forest for day or overnight back packing trips.
· Public tennis courts five miles away.
· Great New England cooking in rustic restaurants.
· Summer theater in Tamworth, July & August.
Wolfboro for shopping, entertainment, great food.
North Conway, outlet shopping, big box retail.
Water slides, carpet golf, children’s fun spots.
· Cruise Lake Winnipesaukee on the Mt. Washington.
Out of State: · Portland, Maine for great seafood (2 hrs)
Freeport, Maine to L.L. Bean, outlet shopping
Boston, 3 hrs away
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- pets considered