· 2 story, 1,700 sq. ft. white clapboard, built in the 1790s and fully restored. Original hard wood floors, period door hinges and latches.
Handicap accessible. (Note: Manual wheerchair only,.
· Master bedroom with Queen bed down. Two private bedrooms up; twin beds in one, standard double the other.
· Large, airy second floor sleeping dorm, one single, one double bed. Upstairs in all Knotty Pine
· Two working wood fireplaces of brick (firewood supplied).
· Large sunroom overlooking river with great view of lake.
· Covered rear entry.
· Walk-in closets for all bedrooms.
· Full bath for master bedroom, roll in shower. One full bath upstairs with shower.
· Cabin with laundry tub, washer. dryer and shower.
· Barn with work bench, garden tools firewood storage.
· Dock and boat house on lake stores canoe, sunfish and fishing gear.
Ramped deck with furniture, grill.
· Off-road parking
Walking distance: Fishing for perch, pickerel and bluegills in the lake.
· Deer and loon watching by canoe.
· Swimming from nearby beach or from cottage property boat dock.
Sailing on Sunfish.
Short to medium drives in State: Shopping in quaint towns.
· Antique stores abound in the area.
White Mountain National Forest for day or overnight back packing trips.
· Public tennis courts five miles away.
· Great New England cooking in rustic restaurants.
· Summer theater in Tamworth, July & August.
Wolfboro for shopping, entertainment, great food.
North Conway, outlet shopping, big box retail.
Water slides, carpet golf, children’s fun spots.
· Cruise Lake Winnipesaukee on the Mt. Washington.
Out of State: · Portland, Maine for great seafood (2 hrs)
Freeport, Maine to L.L. Bean, outlet shopping
Boston, 3 hrs away
The cottage is in Carroll County, the heart of the Lakes Region and White Mountain area. It lies on the Bearcamp River in the valley between the Sandwich and Ossipee Mountain ranges.
Golf: Public courses:
Indian Mound Golf Course, Ossipee NH
Ridgewood GC, Moultonboro NH