This nearly 1,000 sq ft, tastefully decorated 2BR ground level suite is ideally located! The suite is just 1 km from some of North Vancouver’s best parks and hiking/biking trails (Lynn Canyon/Lynn Headwater/Lower Seymour Conservation Area/Baden Powell Trail). At nearby Lynn Valley Town Centre, you’ll find shopping, restaurants, a wonderful library and more. Downtown Vancouver, Grouse Mountain, Lonsdale Quay, the PNE and the Horseshoe Bay Ferry Terminal are all just minutes away by car and are also easily accessible by transit with a bus stop just half a block from your door.
• Well-designed, fully-equipped maple kitchen with pass-through to dining room/living room (also serves as breakfast bar), glass tile backsplash, dishwasher, OTR microwave, smooth-top range, full-size, built-in refrigerator, garburator, tons of counter and cupboard space, under-cabinet lighting...the list goes on. This kitchen is a joy to make meals in!
• Spacious, comfortably furnished living room/dining room with flat screen TV and DVD player, cozy gas fireplace with wood mantle/ledgestone surround, and full-size dining table
• Huge master bedroom with queen bed, extra-wide closet and loads of dresser and drawer space
• Bright, south-facing second bedroom with two extra-long twin beds
• Sparkling clean bathroom with heated tile floor, tile surround soaker tub/shower and granite-topped vanity
• In-suite laundry with full-size washer and dryer for your exclusive use
• High-speed wireless Internet
• New windows/doors throughout
• Thoughtful lighting/electrical (lots of recessed lights on separate switches with dimmers, lit closets, individually controlled heat in each room, etc.)
• Original artwork by North Vancouver artist, Jannicke Wiig
Keywords: Ground Level Suite, Apartment, Flat
I have lived in North Vancouver for over 13 years. I love introducing guests to the amazing scenery and locations here in Lynn Valley.
I chose to buy a home in Lynn Valley because of the peaceful and beautiful mountain lifestyle...you can escape to the wilderness and some truly exquisite scenery in a matter of minutes. But you're also just 20 minutes to downtown Vancouver and all the excitement it has to offer. It's a perfect combination.
Access to world-class mountain biking. Amazing parks and nature trails. Friendly, safe neighborhood. Close to downtown Vancouver, but removed from the hustle and bustle. Large comfortable suite. Friendly hosts.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Refundable damage deposit||C$200.00|
|Primarily Paypal and Interac e-mail. One third deposit in advance. Balance due 30 to 60 days prior to rental start date, depending on time of year.|
|Monthly rate applies to off-season periods only (Oct 1 to April 30) and excludes Christmas/New Year holiday period.
Minimum stay during high season (May 1 to Sept 30) is five nights.
Minimum stay during low season (Oct 1 to April 30) is two nights.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.