|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
Beautiful lakefront home in the heart of the Poconos in Lake Harmony. The home is centrally located and close to 2 popular ski areas (Big Boulder and Jack Frost), near several fantastic golf courses (Split Rock, Mountain Laurel, Jack Frost National), by some challenging hiking and biking trails (Hickory Run State Park), within walking distance to great restaurants and night life (Nick’s Lake House, Louie’s Prime, Piggy’s and Shenanigan’s), and with water activities available right outside your door (boating, fishing, swimming, etc.).
This is a year round rental with great attractions for every season.
Summer: The lakefront location not only creates a scenic view any time of the day, but direct access to the lake allows for swimming, fishing, boating or just relaxing on the lakefront. And for NASCAR fans, Pocono raceway is only 5 miles away.
Winter: Not only is the house located within a couple miles of Jack Frost and Big Boulder ski areas, but the lakefront location allows for fun activities on the frozen lake like ice skating, cross country skiing, ice fishing and snowmobiling.
Fall: Fall foliage creates a brilliant show of color in the Pocono mountains. This is a great time of year for hiking and mountain biking.
Spring: This is a great time to take in some early season golf. With 2 golf courses located within a couple miles and many more within a 20 minute drive, there are a lot of choices at great rates.
Some of the home’s features include:
1) LAKEFRONT (right on the water, million dollar views!)
2) 3 Bedrooms plus a loft - Beds to sleep 11 . . .
3) Central Air-Conditioning plus ceiling fans in most rooms . . .
4) 2.5 Bathrooms . . .
5) 2 flat panel TV’s (45” inch for Great Room, 26” for Loft) . . .
6) DVD – Blu-Ray, DVD/VCR . . .
7) 2 Gorgeous Gas Fireplaces . . .
8) HD Cable and Wireless Internet . . .
9) 3 Person Dry-Heat Sauna . . .
10) 6 Person Hot-Tub . . .
11) Full-Size Washer/Dryer . .
12) Microwave, Dishwasher, & Garbage Disposal . . .
13) Outdoor Gas Grill . . .
14) Pool Table, Foosball Table, Dart Board . . .
15) Canoe . . .
Additional Rental Information:
* Security deposit $500; refunded 30 days after inspection
* 50% with security deposit to reserve dates; balance of 50% due one month prior to check in
* Minimum age of 25 to rent
* NO SMOKING OR PETS PLEASE
* Only Weekly/Monthly rentals available in summer. Call/email for non-summer partial week rates
Keywords: Lakefront, Lake View, Hot Tub, Deck, Sauna, Foosball, Pool Table, Jack Frost, Big Boulder, Split Rock, Skiing, Golf, Lakeview
We enjoy skiing and tubing in the winter months, as well as walking on the frozen lake to watch the skaters and fisherman. In the summer we enjoy swimming, boating and fishing in the lake. Nick's is a great place to go for food, drinks and a great view of the lake. Shenanigan's is fun for late night dancing or karaoke sessions.
Laurie purchased this house in 2010
- Next to 2 major ski areas (Jack Frost and Big Boulder) - Nearby many golf courses (Split Rock, Mountain Laurel, Blue Ridge) - Close to Split Rock Lodge with indoor water park and movie theater. - One of the few motorized lakes in Poconos - Walking distance to multiple restaurants (Shenanigans, Nicks, Piggys)
Lakefront property with access to boating, water skiing, jet skiing, swimming, and tubing in the summer. In the winter, close to several ski areas with snowboarding and tubing.
Warm up and relax in the hot tub or sauna. Show off your skills while playing foosball or pool.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Sep 11 2014 - Mar 14 2015
2 night minimum stay
Jun 13 2015 - Sep 10 2015
7 night minimum stay
All rates are subject to change, especially during holidays, i.e. NYE, Christmas, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, etc.
Security deposit $500; refunded 30 days after inspection
50% with security deposit to reserve dates; balance of 50% due one month prior to check in
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.