Kaanapali Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
When your plane touches down and the Captain says, 'Welcome to Paradise' they are talking about Kaanapali Beach, Honua Kai Resort and Spa and our Beautiful THREE bedroom residence!
Our spectacular fifth floor condo is perfectly centered in the heart of the peaceful confines of Honua Kai's courtyard. Fold away glass doors open up the living area to the lanai, view of the infinity pool and the Pacific Ocean just beyond.
Stunning ocean views are yours from every room!
Experience a vacation like no other while you enjoy:
• Gourmet kitchen featuring Viking appliances complete with 2 ovens and a gas range
• Granite island with bar sink and wine refrigerator
• Two King Master Suites with elegant marble baths
• Guest king bedroom with a separate bath
• Queen sofa bed in living area
• Travertine floors and 9 foot ceilings
• Large HD Flat Screen TVs and DVD/Blue Rays in each room
• Free high speed wireless internet plus iHome with Surround Sound entertainment
• Security safe
• 3 Resort pools - adult, waterfall, waterslide and lazy river – fun for the whole family!
• 2 Fitness Rooms available
• Aina deli type market at the resort
• Dukes Beach House Restaurant beachside
• Times Supermarket across the street
$300 Cleaning Fee applies
$500 refundable security/damage deposit
$15 per day Self Parking or $20 per day valet paid direct to the resort
Above fees subject to change without notice.
Keywords: Luxury Resort Condominium, Kaanapali Beach, 3 Bedrooms
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
Why The Owner chose Kaanapali
We love Maui and are excited to be a part of the new Honau Kai development and all the resort has to offer. Some of our favorite past times are scuba diving, snorkeling, and swimming in the beautiful Pacific. Buying a residence has given us a chance to enjoy those activities even more.
Guestbook comments from the manager
We had an absolutely wonderful time and thoroughly enjoyed your condo. It is every bit as impressive as the pictures. .