Bright, studio/cottage - Lovely neighborhood. Halfway between Stanford U and Hwy 101. Walk to restaurants, shops in downtown Palo Alto. Private, beautiful garden setting.
Beautiful setting, lovely gardens, quiet residential area, close in to town, street with a country feel in riparian zone.
Extremely convenient. Walk, bike or drive to downtown shops, restaurants- one mile to the Cal Trans train station, 2 miles to Center of Stanford Campus.
Lovely studio in prime Palo Alto.
- Secluded, in Beautiful Garden Setting
- Quiet Neighborhood with country feel
- Close to transportation situated close to 101 and Caltrains
- Walk, bike or ride to downtown shops, restaurants, offices on University Avenue (5 blocks away), and Stanford (about a mile away).
- Security fire alarm.
- Hardwood floors
Available beginning Mar 6th, 2014
Single Occupant -$1800 per month -6 or12 month lease
Two Occupants $1900 per month -6 -12 month lease
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Notes: Rates are based on 1 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000.00|
|Utility per four weeks||$60.00|
|End of term cleaning||$50.00|
|Payment in advance check
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed and paid.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.