• NO PETS (we are firm on this policy)
• NO SMOKING
• Vacation rental for a week, month, or longer term.
• Completely furnished and well equipped.
• Ideal for vacationers, Snowbirds, relocation;
• Area Attractions: Disney; Universal; Sea World; Daytona Speedway; Daytona Beach; New Smyrna Beach; Orlando Magic; Convention Center; Golf; Soccer;
• Spacious, beautiful, well-maintained and immaculately clean 1800+ sq ft of great living space, includes:
• Front entry hall with 1/2 bath
• Formal dining with wet bar
• Living room with decorative fire place and double sliding glass doors
• Covered porch / lanai, where you can have a quiet, peaceful breakfast or lunch, overlooking a secluded back yard
• Kitchen: New gas range & over the range microwave.Table, bench and chairs seat 5 or 6 in a well-equipped kitchen brimming with many extras not found in most vacation properties. You can spend the winter and not have to bring your own kitchen with you.
• 2 Master bedrooms / queen beds
• 2 Master baths/ mirrored walk-in closets
• 2 Master closets
Master bedroom #1 has queen size bed, and a balcony, with chair and small table, overlooks the back yard. Bath has double sinks, an oversized shower, and mirrored sliding doors opening into the system closet.
Master bedroom #2, also with a queen-size bed, desk and a hi-riser twin beds: ideal for children.
Bathroom suite has a tub/shower, a single sink, and the walk in mirrored closet.
The upper level is a great space if 2 couples decide to share vacation time.
Tom and I have been property owners/managers for years, and the vacation properties are our favorites. I have a passion for making your 'home away from home' a comfortable and enjoyable place to spend your vacation time, trying to incorporate into it, not only the necessities, but many extras for you to enjoy.
We spent annual vacations in FL with our children for many years. When buying we chose to be 'near' the action, rather than 'at' the action. We feel our home is in a PERFECT LOCATION: AIRPORTS: Less than an hr from Orlando Intl; 15 minutes from Sanford/Orlando Int'l; Lake Mary, FL is rated #4 in MONEY Magazine list of BEST PLACES TO LIVE in US!!!!! Just 1/3 mile off I-4, and close to the Greenway around the Orlando metropolitan area, makes for a great location to decide where to go and what to do. There's plenty. It isn't always 'best' to be in the touristy area. GO where the action, the come home to peace and quiet for family down time. Being able to have a kitchen sure saves on expenses with a family. We have loved our choice for our 'home away from home.' We hope you will too!
•FABULOUS LOCATION in quiet, gated community of Heron Cove at the Crossings.
•24 hour major grocery, restaurants, Too-Jays, K-Mart, Publix, Home Depot, banks, pharmacy, major shopping at Seminole Town Center, Sam's Club, Medical, within walking - 5-15 minutes.
•5 minutes to get on I-4 to Disney, Daytona, East or West Coast, and in between.
•10 minutes to Timacuan golf.
•15 minutes to Sanford/Orlando Airport
•20-30 minutes to Daytona Speedway, Orlando Magic, Orlando, International Drive
•50-60 minutes to Orlando Int'l Airport/Disney/Daytona or New Smyrna Beach/Space Center/and more.
Great location: many attractions within 1/2-1 hr. Just 1/2 mi from I-4, which travels between Daytona/New Smyrna Beach and Tampa. You can stay here, then play at Disney, Sea World, Universal, Space Center, Theater, Orlando Magic, Daytona Races, or 'shop til you drop.' Spend the winter in a lovely, quiet, gated residential community, close to grocery, and many other shops, within walking distance.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.