Loveland Townhome Rental Photos and Description
Townhome, 3 Bedrooms, 2.25 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
Perfect for visiting executives, families, golfers and vacationers, this fully furnished townhouse is located in Water Valley, one of Northern Colorado's premier communities.
Competitively priced and more comfortable than a hotel, consider staying in this resort-like community for your visit to Northern Colorado. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, you will find this quiet townhouse comfortable and accommodating.
Everything you need is included:
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Open dining and living room area with large windows
- Gas fireplace
- Central air-conditioning and heating
- Fully furnished with high quality furniture, linens and accessories
- 2 car garage and plenty of on-street parking
- Master bedroom has a king bed, private bathroom, plenty of storage, and a small deck
- Second bedroom has a double bed and an adjacent full bathroom
- The third bedroom is set up as an office but could also be used for a baby - a pack-and-play can be provided upon request.
- Full-sized washer and dryer conveniently located upstairs, near the bedrooms
- Located in a very safe, quiet neighborhood
- Cable TV, DVD player
- Internet and password protected wireless access included
- Just one block from Pelican Lakes Golf and Country Club. This 18 hole semi-private championship golf course was ranked as one of the top five semi-private Colorado courses by Colorado Golf Magazine and has earned a 2005 4-star rating by Golf Digest. Walk to the clubhouse for golf or dinner and drinks on the patio.
- Walking distance from sandy beaches, trails, boating, swimming, fishing, golf, coffee shops, restaurants, and more.
- Located on the Poudre Trail, a 10 mile paved trail perfect for running, biking, and enjoying the serenity of the Cache la Poudre River. With 700 acres of lakes and open space in Water Valley, every day feels like a vacation.
Come to work! You will find many of the region's largest employers nearby: Eastman Kodak Co, Front Range Energy Ethanol Plant, Owens-Illinois Bottle Company, Universal Forest Products, Metal Container Corporation, Vestas Blades America, Ice Energy, Medical Center of the Rockies, Northern Colorado Medical Center, Hewlett Packard, State Farm Operations Center, Anheuser-Busch, University of Northern Colorado, and Colorado State University are all within 5-25 minutes.
Come to play! In addition to the golf and outdoor activities available just outside your door, you are just 20 minutes from the Budweiser Events Center (home of the Colorado Eagles Hockey Team) which hosts sporting events, trade shows, rodeos, concerts, family shows and more. Shopping, restaurants, movie theaters, parks, and spas are also nearby. Rafting, kayaking, and hiking are also just a short drive away.
Windsor is a rapidly growing community that is centrally located in Northern Colorado, just 1 hour from Denver, 1 hour from Cheyenne, WY, 25 minutes from Greeley, 30 minutes from Ft. Collins, and 25 minutes from Loveland. You are also just 1 hour from Rocky Mountain National Park and Estes Park, a top tourist destination.
Keywords: townhouse, condo, house, apartment,
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
About The Owner
We have loved living in Water Valley and in Northern Colorado. Our work has us travelling for a few years and we hope that others will be able to enjoy our home during that time.
The Owner purchased this townhome in 2003
What makes this townhome unique
We love walking out the front door and having golf, walking trails, parks and restaurants all within walking distance. Windsor has a lovely small-town feel but is centrally located and it is easy to get anywhere on the Front Range.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Our stay in this house was an incredible blessing. Beautiful home, easy to tend, great location - close to all our needs, very friendly neighborhood. Our stay was made all the more enjoyable by the flexibility, friendliness, and kindness of the owner which in our opinion made it a sure place that we would return to or recommend to any considering to use this accommodation.