Modern Redondo Beach Apartment
Submitted: April 23, 2012
Stayed: April 2011
My wife and I stayed here for 3 months from 1 March 2011 and loved both the location and the luxurious fully furnished apartment.
- Was the listing description accurate regarding the location? Yes
- Did the listing photos accurately reflect the rental’s appearance and amenities? Yes
- Was the property clean and well-maintained? Yes, very.
- Was the owner helpful in answering your questions or concerns? Yes, very
- Would you recommend this property to a friend or relative? Yes, definitely
- What nearby activities, attractions and restaurants would you recommend: Beach activities, running, cycling, too many to itemize; great restaurants within a short walk. great access to shopping etc.
The landlord was very obliging, attentive and responsive. We felt welcomed and yet, very private and autonomous. We had access to a great, private hot tub and borrowed bikes for use along the boardwalk.
The location is very close to the beach and PCH, and very convenient for stores and restaurants.
I'd highly recommend this to anyone looking for a short holiday or a longer business stay. It's a great alternative to a long term stay at a hotel.
Tourists without a Car,
Did you find this review helpful?