Our Owner/Manager is a certified Vacation Rental Property Manager with the California Association of Realtors.
VRBO stayed at Hermosa Oasis!
The Casa Grande is one of four Homes located at Hermosa Oasis.
VRBO gave us a great review when they stayed with us. We believe you will also enjoy Hermosa Oasis too.
Give us a call today!
PLEASE NOTE: This home is NOT available for parties of ANY kind, including birthdays, graduations, and weddings... we are a strict NO party home.
~~~~~Exclusive Luxurious Strand location.
~~~~~If this home is booked we have 4 uniquely designed vacation rentals on site.
~~~~~Private Oceanfront Deck.
~~~~~The Kitchen has a view and beautiful high end cabinetry.
~~~~~Wood like flooring and marble throughout this and our other homes.
~~~~~HD Plasma TV's in almost every room, with all movie channels.
~~~~~DSL & wireless internet connections.
~~~~~Scroll down and see many more fantastic photos!
• On The Strand & it does not get any better than this!
• Just 5 blocks to Pier Plaza
• Outstanding views from the living room, kitchen and dinning areas.
• Walk to Noble park with grass for your pets.
• Walking distance from 100+ restaurants, theaters, nightclubs, and bars
• Walking distance to tennis courts, volleyballs courts, skateboard park, basketball courts, roller hockey rink, and lots of other recreational facilities – all free!
• Nearby farmer’s market and grocery stores
• 10 minutes from LAX
• 5 minutes from freeway
• Panoramic ocean view – from Catalina to Malibu!
• Attention to detail throughout
• Keyless locks
• Two rainfall outdoor showers that keep the sand where you want it, outside.
• Wonderful Private deck
Why Hermosa Beach?
• Ranked by Money Magazine as one of the Best Places To Live in the US
• Ranked by Money Magazine as #1 in US Best Places To Be Rich and Single
• Ranked by Money Magazine as #7 in US 6-Figure Towns
• One of the most beautiful beaches in the U.S.
• Consistently ranked as the cleanest ocean water in the L.A. area
• Consistently ranked as one of America’s top walking cities
• Average of 325 days of sunshine a year
• Fiesta Hermosa – most popular street fair in Southern California – every Memorial and Labor Day weekend
• Other annual events include Hermosa Beach Ironman, Hermosa Beach Film Festival, International Surf Festival, U.S. Paddleboard Championships, Hermosa Beach Sunset Concert, Shakespeare by the Sea, and more
• Citywide WiFi
• Home to multiple Olympic and world champion gold medal volleyball players
• Close drive to multiple golf courses
• Top ranked police department
Notable residents include:
o Carson Daly - television personality
o Daniel Tosh - comedian
o Eric Fonoimoana - professional AVP volleyball player, Olympic gold medal winner
o Jack Black - actor who grew up in Hermosa
o Jimmy Kimmel - television personality
o Kerri Walsh - Gold medalist and professional AVP volleyball player
o Michael Strahan - professional NFL football player
o Misty May-Treanor - Gold medalist and professional AVP volleyball player
o Steve Lyons - former professional MLB baseball player, Fox sportcaster and current Dodgers broadcast team
o Ted Coombs - Author of 'For Dummies' computer books series
o And many more… .
Relax and enjoy the warmth of our hospitality.
Please be sure to Click on the link:****************See All My Rental Listings *****************(Located below, near inquire about this property)
We would like to thank-you for your warm hospitality. We enjoyed our stay very nuch, your place is well decorated with beautiful and tasteful furnishings. Most important is your sweet and professional attitude. We look forward to seeing you on the East Coast. Please visit us anytime. With Best Regards, Sean & Holly
My name is Suzanne Rampe and I believe I am the only certified Vacation Rental Manager/Owner which means I know how to make your booking smooth sailing as well as have you accommodations kept to the highest standards. I am also a Real Estate Agent with Shorewood Realtors here in Hermosa Beach. I along with my family own Hermosa Oasis LLC. We love living in Hermosa and have been local to the are for generations. We love what we do and our guests have commented on the fact that it shows. We hope that you will come and stay with us here to see all that we have to offer.
I was a stuntwoman for many years, but having kids and a family changed my focus. My husband was a World Champion acrobat and performed with Cirque du Soleil. So we often have many questions from our kids teachers when that have been asked what do you parents do for a living or how did you spend your summer. My son's answers would always cause a teacher to ask me if he has a vivid imagination. He does but not that vivid.
We hope to be hearing from you soon!
VRBO chose to stay with us here at Hermosa Oasis. They gave us a great review. Not a single other home in Hermosa can say that!
We are located on The Strand just (a 21 mile long Boardwalk where you can ride, walk or sit and people watch) and just a few blocks North of The Hermosa Beach Pier Plaza. The home was renovated on the interior a few years back and the exterior is almost completed, so it beautiful inside as well as outside. We have been with VRBO for many years. When we started up with VRBO there were only 2-3 listings for vacation rentals in Hermosa. That has changed, but our hands on personal touches have not.
We are a small family run business and I am certified Vacation rental manager we don't move out and rent our homes, we know what your needs are and we do our best to make sure that you get what you expect. All our homes ready for you to enjoy. We are with the Chamber of Commerce and we hold a business license with The City of Hermosa and Redondo Beaches. We have many guests come back every year. See our reviews!
Located at the South end of Hermosa is a wonderful little aquarium. The aquarium is run by volunteers offering local sea life info and ecology. Also the city of hermosa offers local event all year round. We will be glad to let you know more about those when you arrive. The Strand is a 21 mile long walkway and biking path. It is a great place to ride bikes, walk, skate, run, and join the pet parade. Well it is not really a parade, but so many people walk their dogs along The Strand it is fun to interact and see all of them. Kid you not I have seen some people place their little pets in a stroller. Not sure why but it makes for fun watching!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 2014 - Sep 14 2014
30 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
|Property Damage Protection||$69|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.