In need of a relaxing vacation? Try our guest home on the Big Island.
We are happy to invite you to our beautiful and secluded home with breathtaking ocean view. The guest home has a great lanai to sit for hours looking at an unobstructed view of the ocean, whales in the winter, and occasionally double rainbows.
It is nestled about 500-feet above sea level on the slopes of Mauna Kea, the magnificent 13,796-foot mountain that in the winter is actually snow-capped. Laupahoehoe Point is a mile down the road from the house... one of the most beautiful miles you will ever walk or drive... vistas of green cliffs, often with waterfalls dropping to the blue-green ocean. When you get to the Point, there is some of the most spectacular rugged coastline you will ever see.
It is on a one-acre pasture land with the most beautiful ocean view. It features two bedrooms and one bath, fully-equipped kitchen, dining area, living room, TV, VCR, phone, washer and
dryer. Two rooms have queen-size beds with additional futons if needed.
Here are some of our previous guest comments:
* 'What a treasure you have here. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves - it was so relaxing and beautiful. Being a farm girl, I very much enjoyed the cows, horses, the wild pigs.
The view is so spectacular that we don't really want to leave. When we visit the Big ISland again, we will definitely stay with you. 'Thanks you for the wonderful fruit and flowers'.
Thank you again for your hospitality.
Jane and Bill
* 'Thank you for letting us stay in your wonderful vacation home. We truly enjoyed our stay. Your home is very well stocked with everything we needed and then some. It's a lot more spacious than pictures can do it justice and it is very private. The ocean views were the best we had while staying on the Big Island.
We hope to be back again sometime and we'll recommend your home to anyone we know traveling to the big island'.
Phil & Alexis (Hartford CT)
* 'Waking up here and eating papaya on the lanai to coming back after full days of fun was delightful! Better than we had hope for. Staying here, really made our vacation...' Holscher/Wolking Family (Minneapolis MN).
* 'We cannot begin to describe how much we've enjoyed the last eight days spent here. The house, the view, everything was wonderful. The house was perfect! You folks are so lucky to live in such an incredibly
beautiful place...' Ted and Karen Gardner, (Stevensville, MI).
These are just some of our previous guest comments. You too will enjoy this beautiful vacation house at an affordable price!!!
Vacation Rental Amenities:
* Fully-equipped kitchen with washer and dryer.
* Boogie boards, snorkel gear, and beach equipment are also available.
You will find our home in a tropical paradise setting with many beautiful plants and flowers. Fruit trees such as banana, papaya, orange, peach, and guava are right outside. Just sit with a Mai Tai or a glass of juice on the lanai and you will know Waipunalei is a tropical heaven. You will be greeted with a tropical fruits and fresh flowers upon your arrival.
Volcano Helicopter Tours, ZIP Line, Akaka Falls, Laupahoehoe Point, Waipio Valley
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.