Currituck Club House Rental Photos and Description
House, 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
Be our guest at Bluebird in North Carolina's Outer Banks!
Enjoy the beaches of Corolla, the amenities of The Currituck Country Club, a first class coastal golf course, and our beautiful vacation home overlooking the fairway!
Please inquire for access to our complete photo album.
EASY PRIVATE BEACH PARKING at Exclusive Pine Island Beach Club!! Guest Membership Privileges to large ocean front pool with sunny pool side seating and shaded gazebo lounging areas. ACCESS TO PRIVATE BEACH PARKING AREA and quick walk to uncrowded ocean beach!
We are located on a family friendly CUL-DE-SAC in the award winning Hammocks subdivision of the gated private community of The Currituck Club!
BLUEBIRD’S MOST EXCLUSIVE AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Pine Island Beach Club guest membership privileges
- Pine Island Beach Club private beach parking!
- Currituck Club Golf Club guest membership privileges
- Guest receives reduced golf fees and priority tee times
- Family friendly cul-de-sac location
- Outer Banks reverse floor plan
- Five decks located on the south, east and west sides
- Views of the Currituck Club Golf Course
- Exceptionally well equipped kitchen
- Granite counters and stainless steel appliances
- Two king master suites with full bathrooms
- One queen bedroom
- Bunk room (2 fulls & 2 twins)
- Queen and bunk share full bath
- 2 half bathrooms
- Private pool and hot tub
- Weber Genesis gas grill
- Culligan water filtration and softener System
- Lots of other little extras for our valued guests!
BLUEBIRD’S OUTSTANDING ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Home Theatre with Bose Surround Sound in Great Room
- 42” HDTV in Great Room
- DVR in Great Room, master bedrooms and loft
- Expanded premium cable
- HBO, Cinemax, Stars & Encore
- ipod docking station in Great Room
- Roku with Netflix on demand in Great Room
- Netflix available in upstairs master, bunk and loft
- High Speed Wireless Internet Service
- HDTV / DVD in Master Bedrooms
- TV and Cable service in each bedroom
- DVD player in masters and bunk room
- Loft with 37' HDTV, PlayStation 3 with Netflix
- Loft with Foosball Table and Chess/Checkers
- Nintendo Wii with Netflix on demand in bunk room
- Beach chairs, beach toys and coolers
- Children’s books, toys, games, dvds and videos
- Board games and puzzles
Outside you will enjoy the private pool, hot tub, many decks surrounding the house, and beautiful views of The Currituck Club fairway. We have a three burner Weber Genesis Gas Grill and plenty of outdoor furniture on the decks and by the pool. The large community pool is three houses up from Bluebird.
Inside you will enjoy the comforts of our open floor plan, high vaulted ceilings, ceiling fans, hardwood floors, and Coastal Living style furniture. Spend your evening watching a movie on our home theatre featuring a 42' HDTV, DVR, premium cable, Roku with Netflix on demand and Bose Surround Sound system with ipod docking station. You will find top notch audio and video equipment throughout the house. Bring your laptop computer to connect to our high speed Internet wireless network.
Our guests rave about our exceptionally well equipped kitchen featuring All-Clad pots and pans, Cusinart Food Processor, Kitchenaid mixer, Griddle, Williams-Sonoma dinnerware and full size under counter ice maker.
Our home is also very child friendly. The kids' bedroom is well equipped with pyramid bunk beds, pack and play crib, and a TV-DVD-VCR combo unit with Nintendo Wii Game System. And, you'll find many other child-oriented games, toys and other amenities included with the home.
We are located in The Currituck Club, a private country club setting in Corolla, NC. The Currituck Club is ranked among the best coastal golf courses in America. The Rees Jones designed championship golf course was nationally recognized in Gold Digest as one of the top 25 courses to play in North Carolina and in Golf Magazine as one of the ten best new golf courses. The club has a world-class practice facility, complete with practice green, grass driving range, pro shop, and PGA Instructors. As our guest, you will receive golf privileges, reduced greens fees, and priority tee times. The Currituck Club also provides community pools, lighted tennis courts, basketball courts, fitness center, playground, volleyball, game room, and jogging trails. Bluebird is just three lots away from the Hammocks Community pool.
THE CURRITUCK CLUB AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Beautifully maintained gated community
- Rees Jones award winning golf course
- Grass driving range
- Practice putting green
- PGA instructors
- Clubhouse with pro shop and grille
- Tennis courts (four lighted)
- Fitness center
- Game room with ping pong table and video games
- Lighted volleyball court
- Lighted basketball court
- Children's playground
- Bocci ball and shuffle Board
- Lighted bike and jogging trails
- Beach trolley
- Personal beach valet service
- Community pool
- Weekly block parties for a nominal fee during summer
Take the Currituck Club trolley to the Currituck County Beach. A Currituck Club valet will carry your belongings onto the beach and set up your chairs and umbrella for you. In season, the trolley is running every half hour.
The exclusive Pine Island Beach Club offered a limited number of membership opportunities to Currituck Club residents. We are delighted to announce that Bluebird guests have guest membership privileges! Drive a short distance away and park at the exclusive Pine Island Beach Club and enjoy easy private beach access with private parking!
THE PINE ISLAND BEACH CLUB AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Private beach parking area
- Easy beach access
- Olympic size pool
- Baby pool
- Beautiful ocean & pool decks with sun and shaded areas
- Pool and deck chairs
- Snack bar
- Ping pong table
- Activity events for children
- Private club member bathrooms
Pine Island Beach Club membership is at the discretion of the Pine Island Homeowners Association and is voted on annually as to whether or not to allow Currituck Club owners membership. The annual meeting of the Pine Island Homeowners Association usually occurs in mid October.
Inquire for access to our complete photo album for additional pictures of the Pine Island Beach Club!
Keywords: Currituck Club Cottage, Beach Vacation Home, Golf Vacation Home, Cul-de-sac location, Pool, Hot Tub, Five Decks, Exceptionally well equipped kitchen, Outstanding entertainment package, Currituck Club Golf Membership, Pine Island Beach Club Membership, Gated Community
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Noni Curran
We personally own and manage Bluebird and enjoy delivering an exceptional vacation experience to our guests!
Noni Curran purchased this house in 2006
Why Noni Curran chose Currituck Club
We knew Corolla and the Currituck Club was a perfect vacation spot the first time we set eyes on the Outer Banks! Year after year, we continue to be delighted with our decision to purchase!
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thank you for being a great host & hostess! We had a great time ... can we come back?