The Jefferson National Forest and the Mount Rogers Recreation Area offers over 400 miles of maintained trails, including 60 miles of the Appalachian Trail, 18 miles of the Virginia Creeper Trail and 67 miles of the Virginia Highlands Horse Trail, plus over 10,000 acres of wilderness.
Discover the beautiful serene and simple treasures of Nature relaxing far away from the crowds. Indulge yourself in all that this private 137 acre mountain paradise has to offer. Cabin, rushing creeks, mountain streams with water falls, deer, grouse, bobcat, turkey, the occasional black bear.
* Backs up to the Mount Rogers National Park and Rec. Area
* Beautiful long range views
* Wrap around porch with screen porch
* Gas fireplace
* Oak floors with rich cedar ceilings
* Creek and mountain streams
* Miles of trails on property
Keywords: 137 acres near Mt Roger national park & Creeper Trail bike, Trout fishing, horse back riding, hiking.