Montreal Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Instant Quote will appear with TOTAL cost when you Click Arrival/Departure date
• ☼☼☼☼ • PRIOR TO YOUR INQUIRY • ☼☼☼☼ •
• 1 • ' Automatic Availability + Rental Cost ' will appear with the Instant Rate Application in the ' Upper Right of LISTING' by filling in your inquired dates
• 2 • If your Dates are Not available and your dates are Flexible, change the dates which will refresh the process.
• 3 • There may be a small surcharge during some of the rental seasons that require more than the minimum 2nts. or as mentioned below for early or late check in/outs.
• • • • • • • • • W E L C O M E • • • • • • • • • •
• • The Guest Apartment is appointed to make your stay relaxing and welcoming.
• • Experience what past guests have to say about their experience of their submitted VRBO Guest Reviews below.
• • Exceptions to the posted minimum stays 'MAY' apply from June-October where a minimum stay of 3-4 nights may be required by us.
• ☼☼☼☼ • V R B O • P R O M O T I O N • TO ENHANCE YOUR STAY • ☼☼☼☼ •
• Our • V R B O • P R O M O T I O N • Offering
☼•☼ Complimentary Welcome Snack Tray of Sushi,Shrimp Salad with Desert and White Wine
☼•☼ Complimentary 'Daily' Light Housekeeping 12-3 pm
☼•☼ Self Catered Deluxe Breakfast offered daily in you're kitchen fridge
☼•☼ Complimentary Coffee/Tea,Sugar, Coffee Cream, Variety of Sodas, Wine/Beer, Bottle Water, Orange Juice, Milk, 'Replenished Daily' in you're kitchen
☼•☼ Complimentary parking as noted below.
• • • • • • • ABOUT LOCATION • • • • • • •
Neighborhood atmosphere with a tranquil park setting where children play in one area, while in another area some of the local Television/Radio media personalities-employees have a picnic lunch and in another area there is some of the locals playing Pétanque.
• 2 MINUTES BY WALK you have
• Full Size Supermarket-Grocery • Pharmacy • Beer • Wine-Liquor • Fish Market
• • • • • LOCATED DOWNTOWN • • • • • • •
• 2 minute walk Metro 'Beaudry'
• Adjacent to Plateau + Latin Quarter + Village + Old Town
• 'Historical' Old Montreal is a leisurely 10 min. walk
• Summer Fireworks Competition weekly, 2 min. walk.
• • • • • • • BOOKING PROCESS • • • • • • •
• APPLY your dates ACTIVATING an INSTANT Quote-Rate
•Please include both guest(s) names with a note in regards you're booking request inquiry
•Booking 'Deposit' if required is via Paypal Credit Card
•Balance on arrival in Cash only.
•Bookings secured via telephone, we facilitate calling long distance
• Check-In = 3pm
• Check-Out = 11am -12pm noon
• Early/Late Check Out of 5 hrs plus 'MAY' incur a surcharge.
• For stays of less than 3nts there may be a surcharge of $40. housekeeping cleaning fee, depending on the season.
•We are flexible on the Check In/Out hours
• Booking 'Inquiries' are guaranteed ONLY upon receipt of a email confirmation of you're booking details
• Until you have received a email booking confirmation you're booking inquiry is viewed as an 'inquiry of interest'.
The Above VRBO Promotion Items are complimentary bonuses to assist in your apartment selections in addition to enhancing your stay.
• • • • • PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION & PARKING • • • • •
• TWO min. walk from the apartment is Metro(subway) 'Beaudry' which is One Stop from the underground transit hub 'Berri-UQUAM'. Berri transit hub connects ALL 3 major metro-subway lines (Green, Yellow & Orange) putting you anywhere in the city, literally in minutes.
•Street parking can be arranged with ADVANCE notice
•With the understanding that once you're car is parked in a 'free street space' you leave it there for the duration of you're visit in Montreal and use the public transit system thereafter, due to limited free/available spaces.
• • • FOOD & DRINK Stores • • •
2 MINUTES BY WALK you have access to
• Full Size Supermarket-Grocery Store • Pharmacy • Beer Store • Wine-Liquor Store • Fish Market • 3 ATM bank machines
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About The Owner
Love to travel.
• I enjoy the experience of vacation rentals for travel which allows me to relax and experience the local city neighborhood that I am vacationing in.
• • Service is professional, friendly and personal BUT NEVER obtrusive. I offer advice in regards to city sites, areas of interest, city & metro-subway maps, plus local neighborhood restaurants.
Why The Owner chose Montreal
• ''GREAT LOCATION DOWNTOWN WITH A TRANQUIL PARK SETTING.''
• • A Vibrant city neighborhood with the convenience of being able to take a leisurely walk and be in 'Historical' Old Montreal or many other city sites.
• • •PLUS the convenience of being able to hop on the Metro/Subway and be in the Commercial Downtown core of Montreal in less than 5 minutes.
What makes this apartment unique
• After your arrival, we take the time to familiarize our guests with the numerous City sites/museums/shopping/transportation system, and some local restaurants for your tasting of local cuisine.
• • Then we welcome you with a COMPLIMENTARY welcome tray of Vegetarian Sushi, White Wine and desert to unwind from your travels.
• • • TO 'ENHANCE' your stay, we offer hotel style amenities and complimentary services such as daily housekeeping
• • • • VRBO Promotion
• • • • • My approach is on a professional level when it comes to arranging an hour of your arrival for the key exchange, opposed to dealing with a Rental Company Agency. From my personal travel experience using VRBO, it has been the individual private property owners that have been able to deliver the personal service opposed to Commercial Rental Agency.
• • • • • • • The 'UNIQUE BENEFITS' such as our above services and amenities offered to you as a Guest sets us apart from the other vacation rentals by offering ALL OF THESE AMENITIES AND SERVICES complimentary to you with no additional charges from the Quoted Rate.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We have used VRBO often and were impressed with this space. It was clean, comfortable and located in a convenient area to visit the sites of Montreal. The excellent host made the entire process from the booking to arrival/departure very relaxing. The welcome tray and fridge food/beverage treats were a culinary treat for my husband and I. The daily fridge food/beverages were a pleasant bonus. We will not hesitate to stay here again on future trips and highly recommend the rental to others. For us it was a Excellent 5 star stay.