Big Pine Key House Rental Photos and Description
The Overlook sleeps 10+ people
'The Overlook' at Big Pine Key is an exclusive private waterfront pool(heated) home located next to the Blue Heron and Key Deer Wildlife Refuges. 'The Overlook' is located 30 miles north east of Historic Key West. This vacation property is ideally located on three full lots (1 acre tropical garden with private beach) at the tip of the Doctor's Arm peninsula. It overlooks open water and sensational wildlife and has a new magnificent swimming pool. The home comfortably sleeps 6-10 persons. It has a screened porch plus, everyone's favorite -- a private outdoor shower. Our fifty-foot dock includes a fun slide on a clean, 10 ft deep canal, ideal for both sail boaters and fisherman! Equipped with central air conditioning, DSL and unlimited long distance, 'The Overlook' is uniquely equipped to accommodate the most discriminating sportsman and Keys vacationer. Please visit our personal website for additional pictures of the property!
Amenities: - Swimming Pool
- Evenings begin with a visit from a resident herd of key deer (10 to 30 daily!)
- Located in a private, natural setting
- Private dock on wide deep water canal
- Outdoor gas grill, picnic table, shower & garden hoses
- Stainless steel slide into canal (lots of fun!)
- Fire pit watersidee in large tropical garden
- Screened & covered patio with ceiling fans & futon
- Fully equipped kitchen w/ dishwasher
- Washer & dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Linens, pillows, towels and blankets
- TV, satellite dish
- Concrete dock with power
- Fish cleaning station (with lights)
- Restaurants, grocery stores, banks, marinas, dive shops, gas stations, bait & tackle shops and numerous activities are minutes away.
Please visit our personal website for additional pictures of the property!
- pets considered
- children welcome
- non smoking only
Owner has been in Big Pine Key since 1970 and knows the island / waters well. He is generous with local fishing / diving information to his guests. We have an excellent guest manual with info on tackle shops, boat rentals, bike rental, snorkling and diving charters, local restaurants etc.