Park City Townhome Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedrooms + Loft, 7 Beds -Sleeps 8-9
This Park City mountain retreat is a great choice for your vacation stay as it is a private end unit townhouse with 2,000 sq ft (sleeps 8-9 guests) and has an unbeatable location. Our vacation getaway showcases towering, wood vaulted ceilings along with an inviting sunroom/loft and an expansive kitchen overlooking the great room and stone fireplace. Newly remodeled with mountain style furnishings, this home has everything a vacationer’s heart desires. Recent upgrades to the property include: new couches in the great room, new Weber BBQ grill, new daybed with a trundle twin pullout in the loft, remodeled bathrooms (master suite has oil rubbed bronze fixtures), new king beds in both master suites, new flat screen TV's in all of the bedrooms and a 26' LCD flat screen TV in the (kitchen), bedrooms, Great Room and a Wii. The quiet, secluded backyard deck area features a NEW 2013 upscale outdoor private hot tub to relax in. You are a short 2-3 minute drive from The Canyons, 5-6 minutes to Park City Ski Resort and 10 minutes to Deer Valley. In addition, there is a single car garage along with ample driveway parking for an additional two vehicles out front.
SEE OUR WEBSITE LINK THAT IS ABOVE THE PROPERTY PHOTOS ON THIS VRBO WEBSITE FOR MORE PICTURES/INFORMATION/MAP/SLIDESHOW. WE HAVE MULTIPLE PROPERTIES IF OUR PROPERTY IS BOOKED. FOR GUESTS THAT BOOK WITH US, WE OFFER DISCOUNTS ON THE FOLLOWING ITEMS: RENTAL CARS (BEST IN THE AREA), SHUTTLES TO AND FROM THE AIRPORT, SKI EQUIPMENT, LIFT TICKETS AND SKI LESSONS AT THE CANYONS RESORT - ALL ADD UP TO GREAT SAVINGS FOR OUR GUESTS!
This superb location is conveniently located close to the Utah Olympic Park, The Park City Outlet Mall, numerous restaurants, shops, theater and grocery stores. The shuttle bus is located 2 blocks away and can take you quickly to the ski resorts or any of the above places. Skiing at the Salt Lake City, Ogden and Sundance areas are all within an easy 45-60 minute drive.
• Quiet, (2,000 sq. ft.) end unit townhouse with an open, spacious floor plan
• Mountain views with small stream in backyard - very private setting
• Upscale mountain style furnishings and decorator touches throughout
• 3 oversized bedrooms plus loft with tasteful bedding, linens and towels
• Shuttle Bus Stop 2 block walk
• 1 King bed in master bedroom with attached bath and 27' flat screen TV (upper floor)
• 2nd master bedroom with new King bed with attached bath and 15' flat screen TV (main floor)
• 3rd bedroom - 1 Queen-size bed, 2 twins and 32' flat screen TV w/DVD (Wii gaming system is located here)- great for kids as this bedroom is on it's own level
• New daybed with a trundle twin pullout in loft area
• Pack n Play, high chair and booster chair for small children
• 2 full bathrooms and 1 half bathroom
• Desk, daybed and foosball table in loft area
• Large, open kitchen w/countertop bar seating area for 4 plus new dining table seating for 6
• Fully equipped kitchen w/new stove and new 26' LCD flat screen TV
• New Weber BBQ grill on the back deck
• Private, outdoor 6-8 person hot tub directly off of the great room
• New 42' plasma TV and leather/microfiber couches in Great Room
• Remodeled bathrooms with new tile and plumbing fixtures (upstairs master suite has oil rubbed bronze fixtures)
• Wii gaming station, movies, library and board games
• 5 flat screen TVs - great room and all three bedrooms
• High Speed Wireless Internet, digital cable (with HBO), VCR, DVD, stereo system
• Gas stone fireplace in the Great Room
• New washer and dryer w/laundry supplies, iron and ironing board
• Single car garage and additional 2 car parking in driveway
The property is also a great summer getaway as it is centrally located to the multitude of recreational activities including golfing (several gorgeous mountain courses), fly fishing, hiking, mountain biking, boating and water sports (the Jordanelle Reservoir), all of which are less than a 30 minute drive. This townhouse’s community features numerous walking trails, small lakes, streams, parks and tennis courts for your enjoyment. Community tennis courts and park are only 1/2 block away along with numerous hiking trails and small lakes and streams throughout the local neighborhood.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Pat Lauer
For over a decade, I have owned a Park City vacation rental property in addition to marketing vacation rentals for other owners and partners in the Park City area. My mission has not strayed from my early beginnings as I focus on providing top quality vacation rental properties at the best rates with the highest level of customer service. I offer individualized customer service to help my clients find the perfect vacation property in Park City area that fits their needs and budget. I am honest and offer my clients accurate, objective information about the properties and negotiate the best rates available. In addition to excellent customer service and area knowledge, I provide my clients with access to outstanding discounts on other related ski expenses (rental cars, shuttles, ski equipment, ski discount lift tickets, ski lessons, etc.). I appreciate the opportunity to work with you to make your next vacation the best ever.
Pat Lauer purchased this townhome in 1999
Why Pat Lauer chose Park City
I purchased this property because it is an end unit with a great floor plan with lots of space, easy shuttle bus access and the backyard setting is spectacular in the winter relaxing from the private hot tub with views to the snow lined trees in the back with lots of privacy (hard to find in Park City).
Guestbook comments from the owner
The Quail townhouse was the key element in making Christmas one of the most memorable
Christmases our family has had. This comfortable and well appointed townhouse combined with plenty of snow and a beautiful setting gave us exactly what we needed to create a storybook Christmas atmosphere.