A great choice for your next vacation to Park City, Utah this quiet, private end unit townhouse offers 2,000 Sq. Ft. with 3 bedrooms + loft & can sleep up to 9 people. Our Park City home showcases towering, wood vaulted ceilings along with a spacious loft and an expansive kitchen overlooking the great room with a stone fireplace. We also offer our guests discounts on: rental cars (best rates in the area), shuttles, ski equipment, Canyons ski lift tickets, Canyons ski lessons and snowmobile tours.
Newly remodeled with mountain style furnishings, this home has everything a vacationers heart desires. Recent upgrades to the property include new furnishings in the kitchen, great room and new king mattresses in the 2 master suites and loft area. The bathrooms were recently remodeled and have attached master suites with king beds and 5 new flat screen TV's with a Wii. The secluded backyard area features a NEW 2013 upscale outdoor private hot tub to relax in. You are a 3 minute drive to The Canyons, 5-10 minutes to Park City Mountain Resort and Deer Valley. There is a single car garage.
This superb location is conveniently located close to the Utah Olympic Park, The Park City Outlet Mall, numerous restaurants, shops, theater and grocery stores. The shuttle bus is located 2 blocks away and can take you quickly to the ski resorts or any of the above places. Skiing at the Salt Lake City or Ogden areas are all within an easy 40-60 minute drive.
• Quiet, (2,000 sq. ft.) end unit townhouse with an open, spacious floor plan
• Mountain views with small stream in backyard - very private setting
• Upscale mountain style furnishings and decorator touches throughout
• Shuttle Bus Stop 2 block walk
• 1 King-size bed in master bedroom with attached bath and TV
• 1 new King-size bed in 2nd bedroom with attached bath and new flat screen TV
• 1 Queen-size bed, 2 twins and 20' TV w/Wii gaming system in the 3rd bedroom - great for kids
• 2 full bathrooms and 1 half bathroom
• New daybed with a trundle twin pullout in loft area
• Desk with printer and Foosball table in loft area
• New upscale private hot tub (2013 model) - 6-8 person capacity
• Large, open kitchen w/countertop bar seating area for 4 plus a new dining table that seats 5
• Fully equipped kitchen w/Jennaire grill top range
• New Weber BBQ grill
• New leather/microfiber couches
• Remodeled bathrooms with new tile and plumbing fixtures
• High Speed Wireless Internet, Ipod docking station, digital cable (with HBO), VCR, DVD, stereo
Local activities include hiking (numerous neighborhood trails), rock climbing, biking, golf, tennis (2 courts are a 1/2 block away), gym, fishing (local neighborhood streams and small lakes), hunting, wildlife viewing, shopping, restaurants, cinemas, museums, sightseeing, swimming, boating, sailing, water-skiing, jet-skiing, rafting, downhill skiing, cross country skiing and snowmobiling.