- 100 feet of beach with sandy play area
- Wildlife (hear the loons during the day and owls at night)
- Private wooded lot
- Long dock where walleye, bass, and blue gill are often caught
- Dock has large platform at the end with slide for kids
- Paddle boat, canoe and 14-foot rowboat available
- Pontoon boat available for rent
- Large deck just three feet from water's edge.
- Internet Access
- Expanded Cable
Sit on chaise lounge chairs or built-in benches and enjoy the island view!
- Fire pit just off deck near the water
- New carpeting in living room and bedrooms
- Hard wood floors in kitchen/dining room
- Near Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes, Grand Traverse Mall, down town
Traverse City & Interlochen Center for the Arts
- Fully furnished with couch, dining room table, beds (two twins in upstairs room, and queen in other two bedrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs), dressers, color TV, VCR, air conditioning, microwave, washer/dryer, coffee pot, stereo, dishes, pots and pans, boat launch at end of road.
Pontoon boat for rent: $550/week:
Fishing, biking, snorkeling, hiking, swimming, canoeing, local concerts, winery tours, horseback riding, charter fishing tours, casinos, golfing, and hot air balloon rides.
Located just 8 miles from downtown Traverse City & 3 miles from the quaint Village of Lake Ann on the west side of Beautiful Long Lake.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.